U Bling...Is this not tacky?

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I agree with everything said about this ridiculous stuff but I find it hard to rip them too much given the shenanigans of our idiot QB before, during, and after the game. He would fit right in with the thugs on the other side
If we had only swapped QB's right before the game, we would have won by like 30 points.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
As ugly as that thing is, fsu's dora the explorer turnover backpack is still far worse.

Turnover_Backpack.0.jpg

"Do you see a 5-7 team?"

::blinkblink:

"Fantastico, fantastic!"

dora.jpg

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Its just a ploy to get the players 5 seconds of fame with their helmet off. Which constitutes what i call "Swag-Motivation"
They use this as a recruiting ploy. Guaranteed Face Time for making plays. ON TV, no helmet. Social Media junkies love it. Can't live without promoting yourself in the social media market place. Us old folks will have to accept that.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I got real sick of seeing that $h!t on the Jumbotrons in the stadium Saturday night, that’s for damn sure.

Jun 2, 2015
Face it, young players absolutely love the chain & like our entrance smoke, they would like to have something like this. It reflects the fact that Miami is a "glitsy|" type town in comparison to Gainesville that is somewhat low income, lack of arts and other entertainment. I can knock Gainesville if I want to as I was born there at Alachua General Hospital by the old Dr. Thomas who probably died before many of you were born & have resided in both places. I actually prefer central fl.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Face it, young players absolutely love the chain & like our entrance smoke, they would like to have something like this. It reflects the fact that Miami is a "glitsy|" type town in comparison to Gainesville that is somewhat low income, lack of arts and other entertainment. I can knock Gainesville if I want to as I was born there at Alachua General Hospital by the old Dr. Thomas who probably died before many of you were born & have resided in both places. I actually prefer central fl.

Its very thuggish and I would be pissed if our team started anything like it.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How is it any different than a Chuckie doll or the chains Brandon Siler wore?

Jun 2, 2015
Its very thuggish and I would be pissed if our team started anything like it.

i personally agree with you as it is not my type thing, but my bet is that the Gator players would probably like it. Kinda fits in with hot fast cars, gold chains and beautiful young women. I understand that the brain is not fully developed until around 26 years of age so maybe that explains it.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I hate them to the point that I threw sh!t across my house when they kept showing those c@cksuckers act like they won the Super Bowl without even having the f vcking lead in the game...they are the worst kind of dirty trash on the planet and ALWAYS have been.....
Lets just leave it at this, if they played UGA I'd root for the Dawgs...

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Average income Miami-Dade County: $44,937

Average income Alachua County: $44,676

The difference is almost enough for a night out at Joes, once a year.

As I said in the game thread, there are obviously very wealthy people in certain places of Miami. But the average person is simply faux rich and trying to project an image that simply isn’t accurate. And nothing captures that like a fictitious gold chain that’s embarrassingly gaudy. It is fitting, but not in a good way.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
How is it any different than a Chuckie doll or the chains Brandon Siler wore?

If I remember correctly, Siler’s chain listed the names of teams we’d beaten. A little more team oriented, imo.

As for the Chuckie doll, since it’s debut, I can’t imagine our record is much better than .500, so you’ll hear no argument from me there. Kill it.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Four turnovers and three points to show for it. The canes had the same problem last year capitalizing on their turnovers. Isn't there a small part of you that wished they would focus on scoring points and winning games versus the way they make a spectacle of themselves. I know I would.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If I remember correctly, Siler’s chain listed the names of teams we’d beaten. A little more team oriented, imo.

As for the Chuckie doll, since it’s debut, I can’t imagine our record is much better than .500, so you’ll hear no argument from me there. Kill it.
Saw a middle aged dude with a Chucky doll at the alumni tailgate, I cringed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.