UCF V Missouri

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Had to take some crap from UCF fans last year. Not breaking my heart to see them losing to a SEC team.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You couldn't really have been that offended by crap from UCF fans could you? It's like a little second cousin trying to rattle your cage, does it really even matter?

Hopefully we stomp Missouri this year though, for some reason I hate them and don't think they belong in our conference. Regardless of their fluke season last year.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Missouri is better than I thought they would be and are definitely a threat to Georgia, SC and us.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Gator Fever;48979 said:
Missouri is better than I thought they would be and are definitely a threat to Georgia, SC and us.
One of three isn't that bad. They are a threat to SC

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Gator Fever;n48979 said:

Agree. Not sure why anyone would question their status this year. If these "SEC experts" that post on Gator message boards did any research they'd know that Pinkel isn't a one hit wonder....and that Maty Mauk is for real (did anyone watch his first college start last year? Hello!!). I think they finish 9-3 or 8-4 but they aren't going to roll over for anyone. Just like they didn't roll over for our 11-2 football team in 2012 when they came to Gainesville and lost by a touchdown.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Missouri is dangerous and their defense looks just like last year. Scares me a little with our Tackle situation.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Yes, it appears I was a little off on my pre season forecast for them. I had them as a 6-6 team. They could be the best team in the east.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.