UF Alum Writing from an upcoming SEC Network Program

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Matt Fisher shows up and takes a huge beating from our welcoming group. I wouldn't ever expect him to post again.
Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Matt Fisher shows up and takes a huge beating from our welcoming group. I wouldn't ever expect him to post again.
"A huge beating"........ Good Lord Man, that was almost nurturing based on what we usually dish out!

Can you smellllllllllllllll what the Rock is cooking?

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

Hey fellow Gators!

First time poster here - I'm a 2006 CLAS graduate that works as an archival producer on sports documentary programs. I'm currently working with a director on an upcoming SEC Network program that I can loosely describe as concerning the UF Women's soccer team during the 1990s. We're looking for any super fans out there who might have photos or home movie footage that they are open to sharing with our project. Please shoot me a message on here or give me a shout via email fishermb @ gmail dot com

Thanks so much, and Go Gators!
Matt Fisher
www.lostandfoundrc.com

Make no mistake, we love you Matt so please do not hesitate to solicit our heart-felt assistance for all of your future projects.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

Either that or he'll laugh his ass off and realize this is a sports bar where otherwise good and intelligent people come to blow off steam.

You never know. He could come back and register under an alias like ArchGator and b!tch about Foley ruining the program, make juvenile "your mom" jokes, and reminisce about the glory days like the rest of us.

I graduated law school before that team won the natty in '98. I remember the big star was Danielle Fotopoulos who was a great multi-sport athlete in HS and I remember that we beat North Carolina for the natty (at the time, North Carolina was dominant in the sport). The only other players I can name are Heather Mitts and Abby Wambach (but only because of what Abby did later in her career, I don't think she was one of the stars on that team).

I got nuthin'

Alex.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
That damned Title 9 BS is what led us to this damned NIL horse****.
Good grief, to hell with all these pampered.........

Oh sorry, so used to my usual college athlete rants.

Sorry dude, I know nothing about soccer other than the ball is black and white.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Either that or he'll laugh his ass off and realize this is a sports bar where otherwise good and intelligent people come to blow off steam.

You never know. He could come back and register under an alias like ArchGator and b!tch about Foley ruining the program, make juvenile "your mom" jokes, and reminisce about the glory days like the rest of us.

I graduated law school before that team won the natty in '98. I remember the big star was Danielle Fotopoulos who was a great multi-sport athlete in HS and I remember that we beat North Carolina for the natty (at the time, North Carolina was dominant in the sport). The only other players I can name are Heather Mitts and Abby Wambach (but only because of what Abby did later in her career, I don't think she was one of the stars on that team).

I got nuthin'

Alex.
Good AND intelligent?
Helena Bonham Carter Reaction GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members