UF announces 20% capacity in The Swamp this fall

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
They'll taze'm, then flag'em for excess celebration.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Still no real info from Athletic Association.

o_O

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Still no real info from Athletic Association.

o_O
all those stuoendously overpaid people in the UAA do very little actual work. they rely on interns. don't expect this to be fast.

I frankly dont expect a roster to appear on our website at all.

Hurrig8r

Nov 18, 2017
The only saving grace I can see from the no tailgating thing is that it may hopefully drive more people to local restaurants and bars around the campus, since there will be no food and beverages brought from home. For the people who do attend, I hope that they do, because those places are and have been getting destroyed through absolutely no fault of their own.

And I’m sure if that happens, Stricklin and Fuchs will try to take all credit for the help they provided to local establishments, despite no one in those meetings being smart enough to think of the idea, which is indicated by his not even mentioning it in that statement.
Aren't bars still closed for some BS reason???

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Why don't you tell us what mask is actually FDA approved? If I'm going to wear a mask I'd like to know that it is actually going to keep me from getting the virus. Whats the point of the 6ft spacing if everyone has to wear a mask? Researched based, not Fauci BS! Take a stab at it.
I'm waiting? Lets hear it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.