UF Announces Dan Mullen as HC $36 Million over 6 Years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
Tim Tebow:
"I love that Coach Mullen is someone who understands the culture of the University of Florida and has won two national championships here. Dan understands how to coach and mentor quarterbacks and build championship level expectations and deliver them both on and off the field. He will not only be a great coach for the players from an X's and O's standpoint, but as a mentor for all the young men in the program."

Gatorup!

Nov 14, 2016
Pretty kewl, huh?

We fire our coach early to get the guy we want and end up, no small thanks to negatornaton, getting the guy from Cowbell U.

Pretty kewl, right?

SaltyGator

Make the Gators great again!
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Pretty kewl, huh?

We fire our coach early to get the guy we want and end up, no small thanks to negatornaton, getting the guy from Cowbell U.

Pretty kewl, right?
Props on the “kewl, right”!

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
1996 Heisman Trophy Winner & Gator Great Danny Wuerffel:
"All of us Gators love to not only win games, but have fun along the way. I'm confident Dan Mullen will quickly get us back on track on both fronts."

The troops didn’t fall in line like this for Butters! Just saying

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Dude, you're dense. I gave you my opinion, all of it. I don't have all the answers. Capishe? Call the Shell Answer Man if you have additional questions.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
Former Florida Wide Receiver David Nelson:
"I am beyond excited that Coach Mullen is returning to Gator Nation. The impact he had on our national championship seasons stretched far beyond the football field. He genuinely cares about his players - as athletes, students, and people. His offensive mind is unrivaled and his passion for the game is contagious to all those around him. Get ready... Championship Football is returning to the Swamp."

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
1996 Heisman Trophy Winner & Gator Great Danny Wuerffel:
"All of us Gators love to not only win games, but have fun along the way. I'm confident Dan Mullen will quickly get us back on track on both fronts."

The troops didn’t fall in line like this for Butters! Just saying
I'm behind Cousin Eddie. Ready for some excitement on the football field in 2018.

Just get us moving in the right direction and not be embarrassed. Fully expect He will. Oh, and keep our noses clean.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Crappy hire, I get that, but that doesn't help. So what are the positives.

1) He's not Muschamp or McElwain
2) He appears to be a disciplinarian
3) He should be able to stabilize the team and get us a top 70 offense

Best I got, and yeah it's a short list

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
Former Florida Defensive Lineman & ESPN College Football Analyst Kevin Carter:
"Dan Mullen is an excellent hire for the Gators. He will recruit both players and coaches well. His development of quarterbacks is as good as anyone in college football over the last 15 years. This is a solid move for the future of Florida Football."

Go Gators!

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
This is true. This is the secret to Bama's success. They have significantly more NFL-ready players, so whatever "Offense" they run is gonna look all world. Cousin Eddie was All-world when he had NFL-All Stars, the Pouncey Twins executing his schemes. Plus, Tebow, Percy and Hernandez who could score or bust a cap in your ass at any moment. Cousin Eddie Hire can EABOD pronto.

What happened in 2010? NFL talent but no Mullin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator