UF closes the gap on 5 star DE Shavar Manuel

CaribGator

Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
If Mac wants him, he's ours. After what happened in that short time he had at the closing of the last recruiting cycle, given time, I think he'll land a lot of top players.

-THE DUDE-

This is the year!!!
T REX;n220145 said:
He's at IMG? How many kids have we got from there? FSU pipeline
Well it's still a relatively new school and program that had Chris Weinke as their head coach. He is no longer there so that certainly helps us. We have an IMG kid committed already this year. 3* S Spencer Perry

GatorJ

Hopeful
@ZachAbolverdi: Five-star DE Shavar Manuel lists #LSU, #UF and #Auburn as his top schools. Asked about #FSU, he says, "I see myself as more of an SEC guy."

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
watching Mac so far, i keep thinking about the difference between what's said and what's done. on the surface and in the public eye, he plays the slightly goofy, chuckling uncle type who doesn't wear socks with his loafers and jokes with his players. but, to this point, behind the scenes where it counts, he and his staff are relentless about making the moves necessary to rebuild this program. keep the Mactrain rolling coach.

GatorJ

Hopeful
@ZachAbolverdi: Five-star DE Shavar Manuel just left #UF. Told me he had a great time. Loves @CoachRumph. #Gators #FNL2015

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
GatorJ;n251428 said:
@ZachAbolverdi: Five-star DE Shavar Manuel just left #UF. Told me he had a great time. Loves @CoachRumph. #Gators #FNL2015

Attachments

• conv_3836.gif
    conv_3836.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 554

Seka

I'll wager a 16.9 oz of bottle water that musCHIP gets this kid... why? Who wouldn't want to play for the "best defensive mind in the game" (same defensive mind which gave up a gazillion yards to alabumble).

Delg8tor

Seka;n251486 said:
I find your animated gif offensive on a personal level...
For your sake I sincerely hope you are kidding. That .gif has been around the block several times and is nothing new and certainly nothing to be considered offensive. If it is then this may not be the place for you.

TN G8tr

The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Muschamp will get torched, Barn fans will get the stinch we've had the last 4 years, and Malzahn's old lady will bytch slap WM and will go viral on youtube. Sportcenter top 10.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Seka;n251486 said:
I find your animated gif offensive on a personal level...

"Scrubs" is comedy gold. I hope you're just being facetious. If you are, you've got some comic gold of your own going on.

And if you aren't, then something tells me you wouldn't have a problem with this one:

Attachments

• conv_3843.gif
    conv_3843.gif
    367.5 KB · Views: 45

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.