UF drops to #9 in updated rankings

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Hey dude, you brought clothing brands into this. You want verification? Call your mom. Seriously though, it’s more about values. Could I go into a Starbucks and order? Sure. I have before, twice actually. The coffee is nothing special. And a bunch of hair-bun, skinny jeans “males” with a *****y attitude along with the price didn’t sit well with me. I don’t align with their values-or Starbucks-on any level. I have standards. Starbucks refused service to a friend of mine’s son in an airport as he returned from Iraq. So **** them.
Pro tip: get your wife to get you some Black Rifle coffee company’s either CAF-caffeine as ****(my personal preference), or Beyond Black. Good stuff that funds a good cause. You’ll thank me later.
There’s a group of us at work, that whenever one of us is in Savannah we stop at BR and pick up a couple of pounds for the others. We prefer the “JB” (“Just Black”). I suspect we just use it as an excuse to go get a fresh cup at the coffee bar. It’s expensive, but it is damn good coffee.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
I'm afraid of their running game being able to do exactly what LSU did to us.
They were able to do that because of LSU passing attack. LSU has more than 1 really good Wr, UGA dont have any. LSU also ran a lot of spread run plays. UGA is just going to line up in the power eye and run the ball. Different type of running game.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They were able to do that because of LSU passing attack. LSU has more than 1 really good Wr, UGA dont have any. LSU also ran a lot of spread run plays. UGA is just going to line up in the power eye and run the ball. Different type of running game.
Weve really sucked at stopping most decent running teams the last two years.

I dont even have the slightest confidence.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I didnt say UGA had less talent than us, I said LSU was just as talented which based on your chart proves my point.
Okay,
The difference between UGAy and LSU is significant 906 to 960.
And UGAy has twice as many 5*s (14 to 7).

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Okay,
The difference between UGAy and LSU is significant 906 to 960.
And UGAy has twice as many 5*s (14 to 7).
Yeah, but they aren't real 5*s. They're really only 3*s that got bumped because they committed to UGA. I heard it on a message board.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I like my coffee like my women. Ground up and in the freezer.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:lol: My god, what in the name of Zues’s butthole are you blabbering about?

Minister of Information

Highly Cosmopolitan
Aug 17, 2018
Voters were apparently impressed with our effort. We only dropped two spots.

LSU leapfrogs Clemson in the AP.

8ad83bd69e708015177cfcd88ead77d3.jpg

Evidently the voters don’t read this board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator