UF Fall Camp: camp over...Game 1 up next

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Jeddarious Perkins from Mizzu? Who knew?

That's technically true, but he was only there for one semester. He played w/ Black in JUCO. It seems not everyone is sold on Hill holding down the starting spot opposite Elam. We also (supposed to) have Blades coming in to compete for that spot too.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That's technically true, but he was only there for one semester. He played w/ Black in JUCO. It seems not everyone is sold on Hill holding down the starting spot opposite Elam. We also (supposed to) have Blades coming in to compete for that spot too.
Hill has looked like our most solid CB to me for years. He is limited athletically so Im sure we will start someone else who is more athletic and sucks.

Not only was I not aware that some dude named Perkins transferred to us, I wasn't aware he was on the team at all. I just dont think ive heard that name. Must have tuned it out because he's only a defensive back.

Valentino had me confused also.

Blades seems like a totally dumbass and I will be surprised if he can manage the soecial geams playbook. Im borderline furious we wasted a spot on him.

Last edited:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Diwun just doesnt look 228. Or even close. His thighs are small. Chest. Just doesnt look like he has been near a weighteoom frankly. The two guys to his right maybe.

Also not a good sign that most these guys are wearing sports bras.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Also not a good sign that most these guys are wearing sports bras.
I was going to leave that up to sofla.

could be like a new fashion trend I'm not aware of. I'd also be concerned about chafing.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I was going to leave that up to sofla.

could be like a new fashion trend I'm not aware of. I'd also be concerned about chafing.

No idea on the manziers.

Also, agree on Black. If that’s him in the middle, unless it’s a really strange angle, he looks ultra light. And this late in the off-season, this is as big as any of these guys are going to get this year. My concern with him is that he’s a great football player stuck in between sizes which neither HS or JUCO truly exposes. Hope I’m wrong because I like his story. But honestly, Marshall looks as close to weight as he does.

On that note, I think Marshall will be the player who emerges on the secondary by mid season. We’ve talked about not being able to build a team out of PB/Bro/Dade. And I agree. But there’s good SoFla and bad SoFla. Guys like JM and Elam are the good.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
No idea on the manziers.

It's a BRO!!!

th

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I begrudgingly watched the Oklahoma game this weekend just trying to get a feel for some of the players since we didn’t have a spring game. At about 12:30 in the 2nd qtr Emory comes in. I encourage you to go watch that drive. And consider that was with very little, if any, game planning. That was extremely impressive. That was after 3 Trask picks. With no momentum. We actually forced a fumble on their next drive then Mullen inexplicably brings Trask back into the game and the rest is history.

My point is that I think we have the makings of a very efficient offense. Emory has a really good arm. I’m looking forward to see how the offense progresses throughout fall camp. But I’m feeling more bullish on the Gators this year than I was before seeing that. Fraziars looked pretty good. So did the TE group. The RBs were decent in pass catching but still couldn’t generate much on the ground. If everyone put in the work they will be scary.
I gave you a drunk because cracked out of your ever-loving azzhole wasnt an option.

Jesus Christ, this post was pathetic but what we've come to expect from you. Even corch thought that game was an abortion. Live shot of you watching the rerun below. And for the record, you need to correct the spelling of your name. It's a T not an N. You're welcome.

7f49e2acb05a4beab23e908069e2ca22.jpeg

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I had to quote this gem before your drunk ass deleted it.
You think he added magical invisible weight? He just posted a pic two days ago and he isnt big enough to play WR. As if he was proud.

Whatever. Just trying to divert criticism from his apparently nonexistent offseason workout habits.

Im tired of these cornerback size guys looking fuchstarded out there getting destroyed constantly by guards and RBs. Just play Hopper and anyone else who actually gained weight like they should have.

Move Mohammed's lazy ass to fourth string safety or something.

We no this isn't happening because in fat dwag's defense, all that matters is how fast you can blitz. Who cares if you're useless versus the run or in pass coverage?

No wonder our linebacker and safety play look like conference USA

Last edited:

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
You think he added magical invisible weight? He just post a pic two days ago and he isnt big enough to play WR.

Whatever. Just trying to divert criticism from gus apparently nonexistent offseason workout habits

No fuch tard, I'm sure their full of shyt about his weight as well. I was making fun of your Helen Keller typing ass. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator