UF Fall Camp: camp over...Game 1 up next

Status
Not open for further replies.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
And you mark me as DRUNK? How many of our OL have been drafted very high in the last 8 years? How many since URBAN?

WAKE the FUCHS up...

And now we are going Run First. With a line that SUX at run blocking. I'm not saying all of them...BUT DeLance...Really...NO he's starting or at least #6.

THIS is the SEC not ACC or Big 12...It's a "Line of Scrimmage" Conference.

On top of that...Where is the lightning that URBAN had? We had players that were faster than most Olympic Track Teams.

BUT I'm DRUNK...the Non-Drinker

I mean we actually have some speed again but it aint Rainey or Demps speed which honestly isnt a bad thing since those guys would fall over with a strong gust of wind....

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Yawn......enjoy your temper tantrum. I'm done.
Florida Gators 2021 pre-summer position preview: offensive line - In All Kinds Of Weather

The same cannot be said about the Florida Gators’ offensive line. On the contrary, the Gators’ big uglies have more questions swirling around them than every other position group. Florida loses its two most dependable linemen in Stone Forsythe and Brett Heggie, and though it isn’t like Florida had to scoop up Jacksonville State’s backups in order to field a team, there’s a fair amount of concern here.

Again, it’s worth noting that Reese doesn’t have any real experience at the center position. So it’s probably reasonable to expect a bumpy takeoff from him in 2021.

DeLance has looked confused, in over his head, unsure of the snap count, lunging at ghosts and just downright lost.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
When was the last time our OL could get 2 yards when we absolutely had to?

How many off-tackle plays go for NO or even Negative Yards?
we haven't running off tackle play or power or anything conventional like that since Dan Mullins arrived.

NOT BLOCKING THE DE IS HIS PLAYBOOK PERIOD.

We run read option (about 6 variations), inside zone and outside zone and the occasional Q power or the Q draw ( last last year only rare occasions for the Q plays).

This is all on Mullins.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The only one on here allowed to act like you are is Law, we know he's going to b*tch (even if we're 12-0) and we all know he's drunk.
Or should be drinking.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Our offensive lineman don't get drafted highly. But they get much better and they get paid in the NFL. There's a bunch of good examples out there. The problem is not talent. Its that Hevesy can't coach em up.
* I think you have a problem with your all caps button sticking*

CAPS are an age thing...You can't hear through a monitor.

Last edited:

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
we haven't running off tackle play or power or anything conventional like that since Dan Mullins arrived.

NOT BLOCKING THE DE IS HIS PLAYBOOK PERIOD.

We run read option (about 6 variations), inside zone and outside zone and the occasional Q power or the Q draw ( last last year only rare occasions for the Q plays).

This is all on Mullins.

And how many of Mullin's inside running plays DO ANYTHING?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And how many of Mullin's inside running plays DO ANYTHING?
None.

Except when EJ was on the field. I think we averaged 6 yards. BUT it doesnt work on 3rd or 4th and short when defense is selling out to stop the run. Saban mentioned that with Creyer once when they both were commenting on the Barn national championship game in 2009. Creyers response was thats when we switch to single wing.

Worked great with Tebow and Dak, not so much anyone else though.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Nola used to be a pretty diehard pumper. It breaks my heart. He used to argue with Donk all the time but now he is like his sidekick. Ever since that trolling @soflagator did to Nola, Nola aint been right.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Nola used to be a pretty diehard pumper. It breaks my heart. He used to argue with Donk all the time but now he is like his sidekick. Ever since that trolling @soflagator did to Nola, Nola aint been right.

Open your eyes.

We lost with Trask...We lost to TAMU, LSU...mailed it in.

Okay Net...has Grantham changed?

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
The Week That Was: Five thoughts on week one of fall camp | GatorCountry.com

The decision to start Kingsley Eguakun is a bit of a head-scratcher.

But, if you’re going to make this move, why do you not move Josh Braun or Stewart Reese to right tackle?

Jean Delance has been the weakest link up front over the past two seasons.

Braun was one of the highest-ranked tackles in the state out of Suwannee High School.

I just can’t see the justification for keeping Delance in the lineup

Is the offensive line really better with somebody who’s never started a game playing center

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Question: who taught Nola how to post gifs and change font colors?

And follow up: where exactly do you have this person ranked on your “worst all time human beings” list?

Personally, I have them sandwiched between Casey Anthony and Pol Pot, but am open to suggestions.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

And follow up: where exactly do you have this person ranked on your “worst all time human beings” list?

Personally, I have them sandwiched between Casey Anthony and Pol Pot, but am open to suggestions.

logan-be-ruthless.gif

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

They were an Eagles fan

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
None.

Except when EJ was on the field. I think we averaged 6 yards. BUT it doesnt work on 3rd or 4th and short when defense is selling out to stop the run. Saban mentioned that with Creyer once when they both were commenting on the Barn national championship game in 2009. Creyers response was thats when we switch to single wing.

Worked great with Tebow and Dak, not so much anyone else though.
Ole Miss ... didn't work all the time even with Tim. EJ in no Tim. (though I hear he blocks better)

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I heard a coach describe his offense as a "power spread". Would that description be applied to CDM's?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.