Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yat, Farmer Ted still won a championship when he got real talent. You proved my case.
proving the case that Dan Mullen will never win bc he sicks as a recruiter?

Ogre had always been a very strong recruiter, which is always puzzled me because I have no idea how the recruits understand his grunting.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
sounds like the defense is getting in mid season form.
75f7a337e9fd03.gif

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
It sucked to lose 3 games at the end of the year last year. But I don’t get the huge vitriol against Mullen right now. He’s turned around this program. If it’s still like this in a couple years, for sure. Then let’s talk. The product is fun and exciting. And the biggest part of football for me is the fun and communal aspect.

I"m proud to be a pumper. I'd much rather find something to be positive about than be pi$$ and moan all day. Life's better that way.

But I can tell, I'm apathetic regarding this season. And it is partly because of 2 of the 3 games that you mention. Mullen didn't have the team ready for LSU or the bowl game. There is no excuse for a coach not taking LSU seriously.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
we are down a bit from our previous baker's dozen of flyweight defensive ends, but over grantham's dead whalelike carcass would a fullsize DE be playing his natural position.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
The buzz around Black reminds me a lot of the buzz Reggie Nelson had. JUCO and a bit of a mystique.

Let’s see if he can produce.
Nelson is one of my favorite athletes. Great skills and loved the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator