UF vs USC jr Tailgate

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Not gonna make it. I have to run 13 miles in the morning, so the noon kickoff was a killer.

I assume you're using your old escape route that the DEA agents never could navigate ?

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
"Have" to? Who's chasin' you?

Not a bad training run.... 13 miles in 1 hour, 42 min, 45 secs
IMG_1646.png

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nice. I am hoping to get back to it....I tore something that has me sidelined now for 2-3 months.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nice. I am hoping to get back to it....I tore something that has me sidelined now for 2-3 months.

What did you tear? You need to see a real physical therapist to rehab any kind of tear properly. I've certainly had my share of aches and pains.... but no real injury. The older I get, the easier they seem to come.

BMF is the real runner, and has pointed me to some really good resources. Appropriate warmup and rest seem to be my silver bullet. I wont run 2 days in a row now, only every other day. And every run is different.... rotating pure track days, easy trail runs, fast 8 milers, and a long one on the weekend. Hope you get back out there!!!!

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What did you tear? You need to see a real physical therapist to rehab any kind of tear properly. I've certainly had my share of aches and pains.... but no real injury. The older I get, the easier they seem to come.

BMF is the real runner, and has pointed me to some really good resources. Appropriate warmup and rest seem to be my silver bullet. I wont run 2 days in a row now, only every other day. And every run is different.... rotating pure track days, easy trail runs, fast 8 milers, and a long one on the weekend. Hope you get back out there!!!!
Down in my lower gut...going to the doctor end of the month. Was thinking a groin, but may be something more-sports hernia.

I hoping I pushed too much...I was running (jog), not very long, 4 times and riding bike 1 time a week, had just started adding 2-4 miles a week...trying to get up to a half (never been a runner). It snuck up on me. I shifted to biking only until about 2-3 weeks ago when I was not having any improvement. It is driving me nuts. I enjoyed the hour runs so much.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Down in my lower gut...going to the doctor end of the month. Was thinking a groin, but may be something more-sports hernia.

I hoping I pushed too much...I was running (jog), not very long, 4 times and riding bike 1 time a week, had just started adding 2-4 miles a week...trying to get up to a half (never been a runner). It snuck up on me. I shifted to biking only until about 2-3 weeks ago when I was not having any improvement. It is driving me nuts. I enjoyed the hour runs so much.

Damn that sucks. Hope is nothing serious. Last year, I nursed some tendinitis in my knee with my bike.... and made it worse actually. So that bike doesn't come risk free.

Getting old sucks. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.