UF's Football Facilities - Finally begins (on lacrosse)

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
I heard it was the new Quidditch pitch now
Dual-purpose. The LARPers have it Tuesdays and Thursdays and Saturday mornings. Women's lawn darts have it Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Saturday evenings and Sundays are reserved for Foley and Stricklin to have camp outs under the lights and count all the money they've made while this all went down.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
He said "about to launch"

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

The best that will happen.

giphy.gif

The worst that will happen.

giphy.gif

What is likely to happen.

giphy.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is this Ugly's third major building project since Shart arrived?

it's obvious that McGarity learned very well that the way to be a competent athletic director is to do the EXACT OPPOSITE of what his old boss Fooley did.

We let the only competent person on Fooley's team get away.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Given the face mask and reopening policy UF is sending around, to an include progressive discipline for not wearing one. They are Probably too scared to have a construction meeting to talk about maybe sort of doing something... ymmv

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
it really isn't Kirby's fault that we have garbage athletic department.

we can build shtt in Gainesville too! as far as I know it's not against the law.

No you really can't. If you have ever lived there, you will learn that laws exist that makes absolutely no sense. It is the single reason why I moved.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Is this Ugly's third major building project since Shart arrived?

it's obvious that McGarity learned very well that the way to be a competent athletic director is to do the EXACT OPPOSITE of what his old boss Fooley did.

We let the only competent person on Fooley's team get away.
Or maybe another group of invested individuals actually makes the decisions.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Or maybe another group of invested individuals actually makes the decisions.
Dude, for thirty years we have paid more money to UAA than anyone than probably Texas. if we are number two then we're definitely top five. even as Fooley has tried to kill the program we've remained top 10.

Even SEC schools have to have fundraising drive just to get to the the level that we have every single year.

Please stop acting like lack of financial support is why Fooley left us w Sunbelt facilities.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Dude, for thirty years we have paid more money to UAA than anyone than probably Texas. if we are number two then we're definitely top five. even as Fooley has tried to kill the program we've remained top 10.

Even SEC schools have to have fundraising drive just to get to the the level that we have every single year.

Please stop acting like lack of financial support is why Fooley left us w Sunbelt facilities.
That’s not what I’m saying. What I’m saying is that people who open their pocketbooks have expectations for how that money is spent. If it’s not spent the way they intended it to be spent, they either stop opening the pocketbook or demand change. Those things are not happening. It’s not a difficult concept.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That’s not what I’m saying. What I’m saying is that people who open their pocketbooks have expectations for how that money is spent. If it’s not spent the way they intended it to be spent, they either stop opening the pocketbook or demand change. Those things are not happening. It’s not a difficult concept.
You think they REALLY want to spend top 3 money and get nothing in return.

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
No you really can't. If you have ever lived there, you will learn that laws exist that makes absolutely no sense. It is the single reason why I moved.
It hasn't gotten any better. Wawa just came to town but in order to build on the westside they are required to build a station on the eastside. Desantis opened restaurants to 50% capacity but not Gainesville, nope 1 patron for every 50 square ft. of dining area. Some are not even bothering to open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator