UF's Football Facilities - Finally begins (on lacrosse)

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No... Bulla has been around since the old board. He isnt Byrd

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
So your argument goes ton chitby now it's not something that is important to you as a stakeholder. Sounds kinda byrdmanish.

I don't know what "ton chtby" is but as far as being a stakeholder, I don't think buying a few football tickets a year qualifies. I have been buying season baseball tickets for over 20 years and was not able to get my broken chairback fixed. I complained regularly to everyone from the ushers to the AD with no success. So, no, evidently I have no power and stewing about it only irritates my thyroid.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
:lmao2:

That is so Foley.

Why didn't you move to one of the other 20,000 empty seats?

It was Stickland. I was in row 5 just above the concourse. He stopped to watch the game there and I engaged him in a conversation about my broken seat. He offered to give me some sunscreen and moved on. Later that season I noticed some repair work had been done but the seat was still broken.

Don't get your hopes up on anyone at UF responding to complaints unless you have deep pockets and a blank check.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
It was Stickland. I was in row 5 just above the concourse. He stopped to watch the game there and I engaged him in a conversation about my broken seat. He offered to give me some sunscreen and moved on. Later that season I noticed some repair work had been done but the seat was still broken.

Don't get your hopes up on anyone at UF responding to complaints unless you have deep pockets and a blank check.
:lmao2: offered sunscreen. That’s awesome. I bet it was an off brand.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Well in their defense, we are planning on replacing the stadium, it wouldn't be worth it to fix a seat they are going to replace in the next 5 years with so many open seats available.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Well in their defense, we are planning on replacing the stadium, it wouldn't be worth it to fix a seat they are going to replace in the next 5 years with so many open seats available.

The seat had been broken for 7 years. I notified them of it several times every season. It is like trying to get a refund from the punk nazis at Amazon

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah I have to disagree. Those metal structures go up in a week. If it's been a few months and all they've done is that, it's still being slow walked.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Is that orange & white earth mover from UT? UT's stealing our dirt or did Fuchs sell it to them?

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017

Come on now, I'm sure he put his top men on it.

giphy.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
How much you want to bet we're even using cheap Chinese concrete and steel? It will probably collapse within 5 years.....assuming it's done being built in five years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator