UGA Offensive Linesman, Recruiting Staffer die in car crash

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
UGA says this was not official business.

Staffers taking players to titty bars and then back home for some freaky circus sex is NOT official UGA business. It's officially "unofficial" :wink2:

Alex.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Staffers taking players to titty bars and then back home for some freaky circus sex is NOT official UGA business. It's officially "unofficial" :wink2:

Alex.

Didn’t I read where the car they were traveling in was a rental? If so, did UGA foot the bill for it?
Does any of that matter in the case of ‘being on official school business’?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Didn’t I read where the car they were traveling in was a rental? If so, did UGA foot the bill for it?
Does any of that matter in the case of ‘being on official school business’?
It was a rental that the athletic department typically uses on recruiting visits. Regardless if this was official university business or not, you have two “staffers” in a vehicle rented by the athletic department out with two student athletes leaving a strip club in the wee hours. I’m sure the toxicology report will also show alcohol was a factor. The dwags would be wise to settle this lawsuit as quickly and quietly as possible.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
The dwags would be wise to settle this lawsuit as quickly and quietly as possible.
From what I have heard - none of it official- they, Ugly, have gotten way out in front on that part. The deceased player’s family have had nothing but praise for the staff and school in the aftermath. I suspect promises have been made.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
From what I have heard - none of it official- they, Ugly, have gotten way out in front on that part. The deceased player’s family have had nothing but praise for the staff and school in the aftermath. I suspect promises have been made.

Proactive damage control is the theme for Georgia.
Lots of praise for the families involved and gobs of payoff money from the Georgia fans via GoFundMe pages all in hopes of avoiding the lawsuits that are almost certain to happen.

This sure smells like a cover up to me but I trust that the beat writers that cover UGA are already onboard with the UGA’s take on what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator