UMass Tailgate

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I believe I'll be in town for North Texas.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I doubt any of them are drinking less on Saturday. If anything, they will be consuming before and during the game, instead of abstaining while inside for four hours.
Yeah we'll be drinking at a campsite in the middle of nowhere in Washington, probably watching a little bit of the game on Watch ESPN (or maybe on a fellow camper's TV setup). :fatnanner:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah we'll be drinking at a campsite in the middle of nowhere in Washington, probably watching a little bit of the game on Watch ESPN (or maybe on a fellow camper's TV setup). :fatnanner:

... ruhoh Queenie, woods in Washington State is the sighting-spots for lots of Bigfoot sightings.
He's taking you to a family reunion !

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Ha..my Son lives on Whidbey Island (Navy)and is here and going to game while Sas will be in Wa. Hmmmmm

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
I know that I am a newbie to this board, but I'm down with meeting some people from the board. Love the Gator Nation. Best family in the world. Where y'all meeting at?

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I will be at the game. Still working on pregame plans. It may depend on who's with me.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously? Middle of nowhere Washington could be a lot of places.
We happen to be going hiking/camping this weekend in the Cascade Lakes region of the North Cascades, off Hwy 2 near Stevens Pass (Trout Lake, to be specific). About 2 hours NNE from Seattle.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Seriously? Middle of nowhere Washington could be a lot of places.
We happen to be going hiking/camping this weekend in the Cascade Lakes region of the North Cascades, off Hwy 2 near Stevens Pass (Trout Lake, to be specific). About 2 hours NNE from Seattle.
That's almost in Canada :lol:

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I know that I am a newbie to this board, but I'm down with meeting some people from the board. Love the Gator Nation. Best family in the world. Where y'all meeting at?
The RV lot off Hull Road
1301 Fifield Hall, Gainesville, FL 32611
Look for a Black/Silver 38' Fleetwood with a large UF emblem/sticker on back.

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
I was bringing the family down for our 1st trip to The Swamp and now we can't go because our son has football on saturday! Hoping to make it this season.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I have tix to go with my son but I have to work that day. Any suggestions on a place to park for someone who may be cutting it close for the beginning? I'd really hate to miss Spurrier.

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
Well I just had it worked out after my son's football. However my grandfather passed away this evening and I will be dealing with that. Go Gators and I'll catch y'all later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator