Under Armor All American Game Thread

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sayler is having an awesome week. I wish he chose us instead. Penn State is going to dominate the Big10 for the next 3 years with this class.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Top100 QB Matt Corral opens up on what went wrong with Florida
During check-in at the U.S. Army All-American Bowl, four-star quarterback and Ole Miss signee Matt Corral opened up about what led to his de-commitment from Florida.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...ral-opens-up-on-what-went-wrong-with-florida/

Corral probably would have been better served to have just said as much about UF as he has said about his split with SoCal. Or at most he should have said, it was a mutual decision that he should go play in an offense that suited him better. I am sure he worries about being perceived as a flake for decomitting twice, but no one really wins airing the inside of his and UF's breakup.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I actually think Corral will turn out to be a better QB and have a better college and NFL career.
College? At Ole Miss? Nahhhh...

Pro? Maybe, but all of that is irrelevant. The only question is who would be the better quarterback in Mullinz' offense.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE="Swamp Donkey, post: 653493, member: 7"
I had this girlfriend in middle school. She didnt call me for three weeks but spent her time interviewing other candidates. I figured it out, too.[/QUOTE]

After my interview, I figured she was underhanded and sneaky ... so, I told her to go back to you.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Can't blame him for being a little butt sore. Everybody (including DM) was between a rock and hard spot. It's hard to cut loose a quality recruit when you don't have a quality replacement. It's just as hard to settle on a guy that wasn't your ideal candidate - especially one who has some rumored baggage that the program clearly doesn't need at this point in time. I sincerely hope that the stuff that was flying around about MC was totally false, but if that's not the case - well, time to move on one way or another.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Remember the game that Debose committed to us. That was a glorious week for UF football. I can’t wait until we get back to that.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Gatewood the Auburn qb looks awful right out the gate. His highlights looked bad too that they showed

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatewood the Auburn qb looks awful right out the gate. His highlights looked bad too that they showed

He’s a 7v7 superstar. Like Driskel. Way overhyped.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I didn’t know much about Maurice Washington. Kid is good.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Schwartz commits to Auburn as expected. I’ve never been too thrilled with him. More of a track guy than a FB player IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.