Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jenoris Jenkins all over?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This hasn't been confirmed by anybody else has it?

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I thought I heard recently that McElwain has never released a player. If true JC can brag he was the first.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Gator J Not that I know of. I'm hoping it's a bunch of $hit to be honest with you. If not it's bull$hit!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n221247 said:
Jenoris Jenkins all over?
Smoking some j's is a lot less concerning that armed robbery.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n221252 said:

I was inferring multiple offenses. It's been said he didn't know the other dudes but he's got a knack for weed. In addition, similar to ****chump kicking JJ off the team to set a tone.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Law98gator;n221252 said:
I agree 100% but they just can't keep kicking players off the team like this without knowing if he's guilty or not. That sends the message to recruits that we don't have our players backs. Not to mention it gives schools we're recruiting against ammunition on the trail to use against us.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Who cares we have like 10 corners that would start anywhere. This kid needs a wake up call .

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He isn't entitled to criminal Rules of Evidence, the presumption of innocence, and proof beyond a reasonable doubt with respect to the university and his scholarship status. He's been around enough already that I'm fine with them shiitcanning him if that is actually what they have decided. I don't really care how good you think he will be.

I'd be happy if all the other recruits who consider armed robbery an option choose another school also. I think the real damage would be if we keep him. Lots of mamas don't want their kids on teams with thugs.

I think the clue that he was going to be gone regardless should have been when Huntley Johnson refused to take the case.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Law98gator;n221257 said:
He isn't entitled to criminal Rules of Evidence, the presumption of innocence, and proof beyond a reasonable doubt with respect to the university and his scholarship status. He's been around enough already that I'm fine with them shiitcanning him if that is actually what they have decided. I don't really care how good you think he will be.

I'd be happy if all the other recruits who consider armed robbery an option choose another school also. I think the real damage would be if we keep him. Lots of mamas don't want their kids on teams with thugs.

I think the clue that he was going to be gone regardless should have been when Huntley Johnson refused to take the case.
This ^

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This makes me appreciate VH3. This kid has similar ability, but Vernon had his head on straight from day one.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jackson = Bad Apple

Bad Apples win Championships ????

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well if they're kicking him to the curb now there must be more to it than we know. Or probably will ever know. No problem with it.

S

skyflake

Founding Member
Founding Member
First of all, it's not McElwain who is making the decision. From his comments, it's pretty clear that he would have kept him. Second, since Jackson has never taken a meaningful snap, who knows if he could play anyway. Anyone should have learned by now that it's folly to believe a word coming from any coaches mouth. They rarely tell you the truth, and you should have learned that a long time ago. Remember how great Jeff Driskel was in practice. I'm reminded of a lyric that Steve Miller sang in "Your Cash Ain't Nothin' But Trash:" - "Well you ain't lost nothin.' What you cryin' about?"
It is a troubling sign for the 2014 class. Of the 24 signees, one never made it due to being medically disqualified, Nolan Kelleher. Another, Thomas Holley, has been unable to play due to a high school injury. Another, Drew Sarvary, has been medically disqualified. Both Gerald Willis III and J.C. Jackson have been booted from the team. We still haven't learned if there will be any transfers, but one or more may be from this same class. All of the aforementioned players were either four or five star prospects, except for Sarvary.
Maybe that will put some perspective into the folks who are concerned with the lack of "stars" of the current class. It's better to have a lower ranked player who can actually contribute than a higher ranked one who, either, never or rarely pans out.
I'm sure many folks are wishing that Miami or FSU won the battle for Jackson now, especially FSU, then they could crow about the 'thugs" in Tallahassee. You have to wonder about karma, even Dante Fowler may be the victim. I wonder if he even realizes how offensive it was to some folks that he wore $7000 shoes before he even signed a contract?

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
skyflake;n221293 said:
I wonder if he even realizes how offensive it was to some folks that he wore $7000 shoes before he even signed a contract?

Well Gee offensive to those who don't understand things. You offended by folks having fancy Apple watch. driving fancy cars, etc.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
skyflake;221293 said:
I wonder if he even realizes how offensive it was to some folks that he wore $7000 shoes before he even signed a contract?

:suicide:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think everyone needs to hold off on the vitriol toward this kid. We don't even know the veracity of this report yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator