Update on the IPF

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n264384 said:
That ship sank, bro. Everyone including Fooley admitted our facilities were the worst in the SEC.

Still not an excuse for losing.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I couldn't help but notice, no players are using it… and those guys in the photos got $17 million dollars ?
Will we be indoors only when weather or darkness dictates?

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n264420 said:
I couldn't help but notice, no players are using it… and those guys in the photos got $17 million dollars ?
Will we be indoors only when weather or darkness dictates?

Only in darkness, Rog

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He definitely grows on you, doesn't he?

Just convincing cheap ass Fooley to upgrade our staff (quality control assts) and facilities is huge for us. Actually being able to practice instead of rescheduling and having students and even coaches miss do to scheduling conflicts is huge. Welcome to the late 1990s, Gatordom.

I still think we struggle this year but I can't wait to see what he puts together down the road.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, he's hard not to like, and I think this really is who he is. We're benefiting from his time at Bama. Foley had no choice..unless he likes pitchforks.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Lost in the Dunlap DUI mess was the fact we spent the thursday before the 09 Sec championship game running around barefooted in the Fla gym. We had a 0% chance of winning that game.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
GatorJ;n267699 said:

Nice catch by KT, and Powell does look like an emerging star. Excited about him. Also nice to see Campbell still involved in the program. He is an awesome person and big asset for the team.

As much as Mac often has that "aww shucks" mannerism, there is a cockiness that you can see in his face at times. If he can get wins, and turn the tide a bit in the state and SEC rivalries, I think he's going to get under the skin of some of his peers the way Meyer and Spurrier did. I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.