Update on the IPF

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n260893 said:
Painting the bleachers would be an unmitigated disaster once the paint started chipping off (which it would, very quickly).
There are other, much longer lasting/more permanent options (not that I work for a company that manufacturers said product :whistle:) but it would be very expensive, though it could have as much as a 30 year warranty on it. It's probably cheaper just to pressure wash every once and a while, though what a chore that would be, as most people would just opt to "paint" the traffic areas such as the stairs and maybe the flat open areas.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Use a team of workers (illegal or not, just don't tell Trump) to pressure wash the whole stadium once a year. With enough men, they could have it done in a week.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n260908 said:
Use a team of workers (illegal or not, just don't tell Trump) to pressure wash the whole stadium once a year. With enough men, they could have it done in a week.
So you are a sexist, racist that supports gays and trannys. You are all over the place bro!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n260911 said:
So you are a sexist, racist that supports gays and trannys. You are all over the place bro!

YAIXj.gif

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n260908 said:

We don't need Mexicans to clean the stadium.

We've got Pledges to do that for us.

GTY_fraternity_hazing_lpl_130724_16x9_992.jpg

Alex.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
AlexDaGator;n260926 said:
We don't need Mexicans to clean the stadium.

We've got Pledges to do that for us.

GTY_fraternity_hazing_lpl_130724_16x9_992.jpg

Alex.
Yes. What we really need is the outline of peckers pressure washed all over the stadium

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Actually, I didn't TOTALLY make that up.

When I was at Florida (in the 90's), the UAA paid a fraternity $2,000 per game to have its pledges clean up the Swamp after every game. Funny how memory works. I remember the $2,000, but I can't remember which fraternity.

Alex.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
AlexDaGator;n260960 said:

When I was at Florida (in the 90's), the UAA paid a fraternity $2,000 per game to have its pledges clean up the Swamp after every game. Funny how memory works. I remember the $2,000, but I can't remember which fraternity.

Alex.
You're a lawyer, it's what we expect of you :stickpoke:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
AlexDaGator;n260960 said:

Alex.

When I was in high school, my baseball team along with the softball team would clean up the bleachers after every home VMI football game, which in turn would earn our school free baseball/softball uniforms. It was gross.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n260893 said:
Painting the bleachers would be an unmitigated disaster once the paint started chipping off (which it would, very quickly).
I paint cars for a living and there is paint that would stick to those bleachers. How do you think paint nowadays sticks to plastic bumpers on cars for years and doesn't peel? It's all about the prep work and knowing what to put in the paint to make it stick. Or we could use the product the poster above mentioned. I just would like to see something done to them because they stick out like a sore thumb whenever the stadium is empty.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Swamp Queen;n261190 said:
I swear some people will bitch about anything and everything.
You could always start a new forum and check members' posting history to make sure they haven't complained before.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Posted by Adam Silverstein | Posted in Football | August 14, 2015

IPF-exterior.jpg

The Florida Gators‘ new $17 million Indoor Football Practice Facility is set to open in about a week. As such, the program decided to release a detailed animation tour of the new-and-improved Sanders Football Complex, even though most of it is already up in real life.

Here are a couple takeaways and screen shots from the video.
» Though the IPF does not appear to have a name other than “Indoor Football Practice Facility,” the playing surface will be called the “Gary D. Condron Field.” Condron, a Gator Boosters “legacy director” (contributor of more than $3 million) out of Ponte Vedra Beach, is the chief executive officer and founder of The Conlan Company, which specializes in general contracting and commercial construction management. He previously contributed to the Heavener Football Complex project as well as renovations to the baseball and gymnastics facilities.

IPF-condron.jpg

» The additional building attached to the indoor practice field will be called the L. Gale Lemerand Football Support Facility.

IPF-brick.jpg

» As first reported by OnlyGators.com, the IPF totals 87,000 square feet (400 x 200) with a 60-foot-tall ceiling at its apex. The field length is 130 yards.

IPF-fields.jpg

[h=3][/h]

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;261194 said:
You could always start a new forum and check members' posting history to make sure they haven't complained before.

:lol:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014

So brainstorming ideas on how to make our stadium look better is considered bitching??? :rolleyes:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Please, your Hairy Other Half is the main IPF Bytcher. If they didn't have an IPF at Hershey Tech we don't need one here.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@CoachMcElwain: Just a few more days until it's done...Really appreciate the hard work done to get this ready for our team. Watch:
https://t.co/RYAHceSUiq

[video=YouTube;5LoZrFf88DA]https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=5LoZrFf88DA[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.