UPDATE: QB Malik Zaire officially a Gator

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I think you are right or Zaire wouldn't have waited. Mac has been assured already probably.
By the other 13 schools? Not likely. He's confident like Dana is about Grier...telling a kid what he wants to hear in order to get him.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Sankey' comments, Zaire waiting this long, reports that he's chosen the Gators, etc etc etc.

Gotta be able to read the tea leaves.
Wishful thinking. I seriously doubt this rule is at the top of anyone's list other than Mac's right now and he has zero say in the matter. Nor is he privy to how the other schools would vote...if it even gets voted upon.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wishful thinking. I seriously doubt this rule is at the top of anyone's list other than Mac's right now and he has zero say in the matter. Nor is he privy to how the other schools would vote...if it even gets voted upon.

Janice thinks she knows how things work....

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

I think it's fairly obvious from Sankey's comments and Zaire choosing us that there's already a change in the ruling and it just hasn't been "confirmed" yet. Sankey will do us a solid since we did him one with the LSU fiasco.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think it's fairly obvious from Sankey's comments and Zaire choosing us that there's already a change in the ruling and it just hasn't been "confirmed" yet. Sankey will do us a solid since we did him one with the LSU fiasco.

Sankey doesn't make the rules, fool.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
:lol:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Put up or shut up Goon and MJM. Let's make a wager on this, you can choose the wager. Just let me know when you want to put some stakes on it :)

@MJMGator @LagoonGator68

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Put up or shut up Goon and MJM. Let's make a wager on this, you can choose the wager. Just let me know when you want to put some stakes on it :)

Don't bet with sissy-boys.

We are not saying the rule won't change for sure, just that it has not changed yet and the Presidents and Chancellors are the only ones who get to vote.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Don't bet with sissy-boys.

We are not saying the rule won't change for sure, just that it has not changed yet and the Presidents and Chancellors are the only ones who get to vote.

Sounds like you're the sissy boy who is scared to bet :lol:

It's done. Zaire is ours.

Edit- I'm confident enough that I'll let you choose my av for a month if it's not changed. If it's changed you won't have to do anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.