UPDATE: QB Malik Zaire officially a Gator

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
The whispers were that we went after him hard. Take it as you want. And it came from guys that are very pro-Mac.

Edit: How much would you like to bet that he starts if he comes here?

Let's hope and expect that whoever becomes our starter at every position has earned and won it through fair competition. That is what I expect and would demand if I was in a position to do so.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No way! Only a dipstick of a coach would give a playbook to a kid before he had officially signed. There is too much risk that the kid is trolling or just changes his mind. I would like to believe that even Mac wouldn't do something so dumb. I guess I could be wrong...I hope I'm not.
You dont think Bammer and Meatchicken already have Nusschamp's awesome playbook?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I just don't see much of a down side in getting him, if we can.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
The whispers were that we went after him hard. Take it as you want. And it came from guys that are very pro-Mac.

Edit: How much would you like to bet that he starts if he comes here?
A lot. You are betting that Zaire starts. I win if he doesn't.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm surprised Threat didn't try to fight you. He is weirdly invested in the Franks is the Messiah movement.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If Zaire actually comes here, I wouldn't be surprised if you lost threat.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't say that. Hopefully they didn't get it from Mac/Nuss via a recruit that never signed with us.
By the time you have GAs QAs and assistants moving around, everyone has your playbook. It isn't really a concern.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I think I can have some fun with an avatar.

Done and done. The customary 30 days? And I will go all in on game 1 or bust. The only thing I would add is if he gets injured during practice and is unable to compete. I was thinking of changing it to anytime during the season but that opens up too many variables.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
By the time you have GAs QAs and assistants moving around, everyone has your playbook. It isn't really a concern.

The concern is being dumb enough to give the playbook to some kid to study HOPING that he ends up coming here, as the other poster suggested. That's just downright stupid. If he signs with us, give it to him after that happens.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You already had LDR is the Messiah locked up, so he went to the logical next option ;)
Look I know you are a little people, but I was always under the impression that they have normal mental function generally. Let me spell it out for you though, just in case.

The fact that BUTTERS N NUSSCHUMP think LDR's the best QB ever and that "our offense was really humming" before LDR went down per BUTTERS is the only thing that matters.

It sure as fvkk doens't meant I believe it. I'm just here to laugh when they do it AGAIN.

The truth is it doesn't really matter who is QB so long as the same dude is calling plays.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Done and done. The customary 30 days? And I will go all in on game 1 or bust. The only thing I would add is if he gets injured during practice and is unable to compete. I was thinking of changing it to anytime during the season but that opens up too many variables.

I'm giving you the out of him not coming here but I win if he gets injured, He's a midget, scrambling QB which is one reason I don't think he's a fit. On the small chance he should by chance injure himself running the second team in non-contact drills I win. I tell you what, if he's running 1st team drills and gets injured I'll call it a draw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.