UPDATE: The University of Tennessee, the Big Orange!

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What is this World coming too? Alvin York not showing up at Gator Message Boards? How long as it been since I visited Lizard Land? It's so bizarre. This year I and most of my fellow Tennessee soldiers of fortune no longer have the Florida Gators on our radar. Their win streaks means nothing. Their upcoming 2015 team is a matter of no consequence. Their Gator fans have lost their chomp. The Gator team has lost their Mojo. I can't believe this is the same University of the hated Visor Boy and shady UM and his signature sociopaths who once upon a time terrorized the SEC.

Quoth the Raven, "NEVERMORE"

PS
This is going to be a long insufferable year for the Jort rabble. Allah, be merciful.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
I would have been cool with Hitler if he swapped Vol fans with the Jews. They could all use a shower, could stand to skip a few meals, and getting toasted is just another Saturday night.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
23 posts on UToothless. God help us.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Even adding the ghey checkerboard on your new Nike helmets and uniforms won't help your cause. The worst UF team since 1979 whipped your ass by 14 points in The Swamp two years ago. Big Mac will need a statement win.....expect a complete ass whipping like usual.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
gardnerwebbgator;n242907 said:
Even adding the ghey checkerboard on your new Nike helmets and uniforms won't help your cause. The worst UF team since 1979 whipped your ass by 14 points in The Swamp two years ago. Big Mac will need a statement win.....expect a complete ass whipping like usual.
Beating UT would be a statement?

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Alvin York;n242891 said:
This year I and most of my fellow Tennessee soldiers of fortune no longer have the Florida Gators on our radar. Their win streaks means nothing. Their upcoming 2015 team is a matter of no consequence.
Hey Alvin

10 - 0

And from your statement above it looks like you're going to go ahead and concede

11 - 0

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin it's sad how predictable you are.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n242911 said:
Beating UT would be a statement?

Maybe not a 'statement' but would put an end to the Butch Jones hype machine/slurpfest.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n242873 said:
The most frightening part of all of this is Alvin Dork has 48 likes.
That should call for an instant vacation.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator;n242907 said:
And that same miserable coached team beat them in Knoxville last year as well. Get yourself prepared Alvie.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n242891 said:
What is this World coming too? Alvin York not showing up at Gator Message Boards? How long as it been since I visited Lizard Land? It's so bizarre. This year I and most of my fellow Tennessee soldiers of fortune no longer have the Florida Gators on our radar. Their win streaks means nothing. Their upcoming 2015 team is a matter of no consequence. Their Gator fans have lost their chomp. The Gator team has lost their Mojo. I can't believe this is the same University of the hated Visor Boy and shady UM and his signature sociopaths who once upon a time terrorized the SEC.

PS
This is going to be a long insufferable year for the Jort rabble. Allah, be merciful.

Same rinse and repeat. Get last year's post ready to cut and paste for the day after the game.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Y'all might wanna ease up on Dork. According to Law and all the G8r H8rs we'll be lucky to beat ECU this year. UT is due baby!:giggle:

SoberJohn

BANNED
Jul 3, 2015
The question is what Tennessee fans will do after losing to UF this year. I know there aren't many tall buildings in Tennessee, but maybe they'll need to post guards around the hills because the season will be over if UT loses to Florida again. This Florida team may be awful, but if it beats UT, what hope is left? How hot will Butch Jones seat get? We've already seen the departure of one great blood vessel buster, Will Muschamp, but even he didn't ever lose to Tennessee. The remaining clown, Butch Jones, is great entertainment on the sidelines. He gets apoplectic over a offsides call. He is a great snake oil salesman, the recruiting rankings are top notch, but like the other nut on the sideline, Muschamp, he has yet to give any evidence that he has a clue what is going on during a game. You can be a great coach and still be a basket case on the sideline. Vince Lombardi was a raving lunatic on the sideline, but he prepared his team so well that it didn't matter. I think Butch Jones can do neither. His teams seem unprepared and he doesn't have any answers during a game. Will this Alvin York jump off the same cliff that the real Alvin York went to after losing again to UF?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n242891 said:

PS

Careful Vol, Gators have the concealed weapons of a "turn-it-around" HC and crew, 2 "make-it-happen" QBs, RB plows,
too many star surprises to list or even know.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Here's is the conundrum.

This is the first time since the days of Phil Fulmer in his prime we can look the average Gator fan in the eye and say....

"Our coach is better than your coach"

Laughing-chimp-gif-animation.gif

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n243104 said:
Here's is the conundrum.

This is the first time since the days of Phil Fulmer in his prime we can look the average Gator fan in the eye and say....

Your coach lost to Derek Dooley the year he was hired and then lost to Muschamp twice. Your coach sucks.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n243104 said:
Here's is the conundrum.

Same sh1t different year. I'm beginning to wonder if you were alive to see the Vols beat the Gators...or will live to see it. :dunno:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hmm really, I thought we fired Muschamp. And any coach, Dooley/Jones, that lose to WM must suck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator