UPDATE: The University of Tennessee, the Big Orange!

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Reports are coming in from all over the Empire. Everything's coming up roses. Tennessee is busy constructing an edifice that will astound the entire SEC. Butch Jones, becoming more cerebral and advancing his skill set every day, will see the results of his peerless recruiting flower in 2015. We have a dynamite quarterback that will terrorized SEC Defensive Coordinators with his running and passing. Our O Line will move mountains. Our D will rival the gates of Stalingrad. In the Past Tennessee fans have obsessed with breaking the overrated string of victories by the Florida Gators over our beloved Big Orange. That is no longer the case. We have bigger fish to fry this year. We aiming for the SEC East. We want the SEC Championship. You must accept how the pendulum has turned for our respective schools. Florida flounders while Tennessee progresses. The days of the Tebow/Meyer Gators are done. All the King's horses and all the King's men's can't put humpty dumpty Florida Gators back together again.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
When I think of Stalingrad I only think of lying propaganda. UT fans goosesteppin' ?

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n242789 said:
When I think of Stalingrad I only think of lying propaganda. UT fans goosesteppin' ?

Why do I try? I'm dealing with a fanbase that would rather watch Professional Wrestling or the Duck Dynasty than read. The Gates of Stalingrad happen to be where the Nazi Wehrmacht blitzkrieg war machine juggernaut came to an end and where World War II was won for the Allies.

Now do you understand the metaphor?

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
[youtube]TjFrHOR54WQ[/youtube]

It is what it is.

[youtube]XtNHL63fuPk[/youtube]

Where's the Vol highlight film?

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Alvin York;n242777 said:
Reports are coming in from all over the Empire. Everything's coming up roses. Tennessee is busy constructing an edifice that will astound the entire SEC. Butch Jones, becoming more cerebral and advancing his skill set every day, will see the results of his peerless recruiting flower in 2015. We have a dynamite quarterback that will terrorized SEC Defensive Coordinators with his running and passing. Our O Line will move mountains. Our D will rival the gates of Stalingrad. In the Past Tennessee fans have obsessed with breaking the overrated string of victories by the Florida Gators over our beloved Big Orange. That is no longer the case. We have bigger fish to fry this year. We aiming for the SEC East. We want the SEC Championship. You must accept how the pendulum has turned for our respective schools. Florida flounders while Tennessee progresses. The days of the Tebow/Meyer Gators are done. All the King's horses and all the King's men's can't put humpty dumpty Florida Gators back together again.
You know Football season is near whenever Tennessee fans come out the Meth Labs and start talking $hit about how they are fixing to beat us then go on to win the East. Same $hit different year!!!! #GoGators

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
billbored.gif

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Wow. You really think we care about what your ****hole university is doing? Get lost chimpmunk

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n242795 said:
Why do I try? I'm dealing with a fanbase that would rather watch Professional Wrestling or the Duck Dynasty than read. The Gates of Stalingrad happen to be where the Nazi Wehrmacht blitzkrieg war machine juggernaut came to an end and where World War II was won for the Allies.

Now do you understand the metaphor?

Never ever watched either of those. ….And do you think Duck Dynasty ships more duck calls to Florida or Tennessee ?
Read more yourself. Nazi war machine was not stopped at Stalingrad. It was a slow grinding process most related to
untenable supply lines due to freezing weather.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n242824 said:
Never ever watched either of those. ….And do you think Duck Dynasty ships more duck calls to Florida or Tennessee ?
Read more yourself. Nazi war machine was not stopped at Stalingrad. It was a slow grinding process most related to
untenable supply lines due to freezing weather.

Of course it was a slow grinding process to push back the Germans all the way back to Berlin but almost every leading historian of that era agree the war was virtually over when German General Paulus did not commit suicide and surrendered to the Russian troops of General Georgy Konstantinovich Zhukov at Stalingrad.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Alvin York;n242833 said:
Of course it was a slow grinding process to push back the Germans all the way back to Berlin but almost every leading historian of that era agree the war was virtually over when German General Paulus did not commit suicide and surrendered to the Russian troops of General Georgy Konstantinovich Zhukov at Stalingrad.

Yes, but that wasn't the same "Nazi Wehrmacht blitzkrieg war machine juggernaut" that hit Stalingrad.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'll give you this Alvin, you and tens of thousands have hung in there while you team has sucked for over decade. That is being a true fan. I personally appreciate it, mostly because it makes beating the Vols in Neyland in front of a packed house even sweeter, it wouldn't feel quite the same in front of 15k.. Hang in there another decade while your team continues to mires in mediocrity.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The most frightening part of all of this is Alvin Dork has 48 likes.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Who the frick has ever liked anything he's said? The dude walks around with a permanent orange plunger stuck directly up his rectum. That's only likable in inbred country.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

I got your Big Orange.

Attachments

• conv_3599.jpg
    conv_3599.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 32

Users who are viewing this thread