UPDATED Post-to-Like Ratio: Where do you stand?

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm one of those people, but I don't post much. You guys don't deserve a homme du monde like me, my snappy repartee is often lost amongst talk of farting and beer shotgunning. I spend most of my time on The Guardian website agreeing with the folks there about how racist, sexist and homophobic America is now that Trump is in office. :lol:
Says the trans woman who brought us Two Cups. By the way, is your handle Nancyisgod over there? You need to post more.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Must say - BMF deserves more for all the info he posts.

Screw BMF and screw all y’all. I beat BMF on a few occasions with those articles and y’all ignored me. So I don’t bother anymore... Go ahead and suck up to the officer with charity likes if you feel sorry for him, I guess.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Screw BMF and screw all y’all. I beat BMF on a few occasions with those articles and y’all ignored me. So I don’t bother anymore... Go ahead and suck up to the officer with charity likes if you feel sorry for him, I guess.

Must say, CGgater is a Great American who stood the watch for us and a valued contributor.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

Must say, CGgater is a Great American who stood the watch for us and a valued contributor.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Damn,people bytching about the methodology.

ITS THE INTERNET. It affects nothing. Who cares?

Or do it yourself with whatever methodology you.want.
Affects nothing? Just wait til you fall to 121 on this list. I'm gonna be honest, i don't think i can bounce back from this one

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
2222 being on the list, primarily bc he was the Official Apologizer of All Thing Butteriffic, and bc three or four fvkking fools liked every bit of 3star 115th ranked offense loving bullshyt he posted is a shamesty.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
2222 stopped posting, and those with little to no activity fall off the list, so I don't expect him to be on the next one this summer.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Depends on 2222 release date. How much jail time did he end up with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.