UPDATED: Post-to-Like Ratio: Where do you stand?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Okay, a few people have been pressuring me for this, so here it is. It's been 9 months or so since the last one, and that was before the board software changeover, and a few likes were lost in that process. The minimum number of likes to show up on this list has been increased from 100 to 300. Due to this, a total of 23 people dropped off the list from the last one, primarily due to inactivity. On the flip side, a total of 14 new people have joined the list.

The list shows the total posts, likes, percentage, percentage difference from the last report, and the previous ranking.

One thing that jumped out at me is how an overwhelming number of people improved their percentages. On this new software, it seems like people are much more generous with their likes. There are likes flying all over the place these days.

The Top 10:
ratio1.jpg

The Bottom 10:
Ratio4.jpg

All the rest:
ratio3.jpg

The most improved:
Ratio6.jpg

Discuss.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This can't be right...Law has the most likes. :lol:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This can't be right...Law has the most likes. :lol:
He's also got about double to triple the amount of posts as most other members, except for URG and some PF regulars. He's also got an alias and gives himself likes, and sometimes dislikes, when he forgets he is the one being the asshat. :stickpoke:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He's also got about double to triple the amount of posts as most other members, except for URG and some PF regulars. He's also got an alias and gives himself likes, and sometimes dislikes, when he forgets he is the one being the asshat. :stickpoke:
Yeah, and Ox is 2nd only because he gets more likes being the admin. MJM just fools everyone into liking his posts because Peter Griffin makes them laugh, leaving me as the true like champion! :captain:

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Outrage! As a self proclaimed lurker, I don't post often, but when I do, it's usually inane babble that gets pity likes! I would be #2 behind cover2 if not for these draconian new "rules"!

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Raise my percentage and fall in ranking. Along came faster rats.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Outrage! As a self proclaimed lurker, I don't post often, but when I do, it's usually inane babble that gets pity likes! I would be #2 behind cover2 if not for these draconian new "rules"!
Why would a self-proclaimed lurker want to be on this list at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator