Urban Meyer on Bill O'Reilly

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014

SUV parks in Urban Meyer's parking space. Urban blocks him.

Big ass pick-up truck blocks Urban Meyer.

Attachments

• conv_5084.jpg
    conv_5084.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 32
  • conv_5085.png
    conv_5085.png
    97.8 KB · Views: 43

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, how many of you have pre-ordered his Book?

BostonGator84

Founding Member
Infrequent Frequenter
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He was on NPR the other day too. Yes I listen to NPR sometimes when the Boston sports hacks get too annoying.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Winning cures all sociopathic ills.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
During the interview Meyer, who once claimed he only recruited the top 1% of the top 1% at Florida and then fled the Gator locker room because he was afraid of the felonious culture he'd enabled, explained how he instills discipline in his team -- stop laughing -- and how important it is for players to comport themselves off the field -- again, stop laughing.
And as part of that bull**** discussion on discipline O'Reilly brings up Jameis Winston and the following ensues.

O'Reilly: "Look at Jameis Winston down in Florida State. He steals some crab legs or something. But the guy's a brilliant quarterback so they let it go down there. I don't think you would have let it go, right?

Urban: "It would have been hard to let that go."

O'Reilly: "Alright, so you would have gotten rid of him."

Suuuuuuuure. :jerkstore:

Other than just about every person in Washington DC, I don't believe I've ever seen a bigger hypocrite in my life. And the thing is, he's such a sociopath he actually believes his own bulsh!t and believes other people believe it too.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Loogis;n303487 said:
I just don't like the fact that a) he used UF as a stepping stone when he sold all of us on UF being a dream job and b) he left us circling the drain. I think I would have more respect for him if he had stuck to his guns the first time he quit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He got a million dollar bonus to come back for one year

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n304275 said:
During the interview Meyer, who once claimed he only recruited the top 1% of the top 1% at Florida and then fled the Gator locker room because he was afraid of the felonious culture he'd enabled, explained how he instills discipline in his team -- stop laughing -- and how important it is for players to comport themselves off the field -- again, stop laughing.
And as part of that bull**** discussion on discipline O'Reilly brings up Jameis Winston and the following ensues.

O'Reilly: "Look at Jameis Winston down in Florida State. He steals some crab legs or something. But the guy's a brilliant quarterback so they let it go down there. I don't think you would have let it go, right?

Urban: "It would have been hard to let that go."

O'Reilly: "Alright, so you would have gotten rid of him."

Suuuuuuuure. :jerkstore:

Other than just about every person in Washington DC, I don't believe I've ever seen a bigger hypocrite in my life. And the thing is, he's such a sociopath he actually believes his own bulsh!t and believes other people believe it too.

What's the statistic -- 30% of so? -- about the number of CEOs who are certifiable sociopaths? Meyer's definitely a part of that clinical group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator