Urban Meyer on Bill O'Reilly

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member

SUV parks in Urban Meyer's parking space. Urban blocks him.

Big ass pick-up truck blocks Urban Meyer.

Attachments

• conv_5084.jpg
    conv_5084.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 32
  • conv_5085.png
    conv_5085.png
    97.8 KB · Views: 43

deuce

"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Honestly, how many of you have pre-ordered his Book?

divits

A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
During the interview Meyer, who once claimed he only recruited the top 1% of the top 1% at Florida and then fled the Gator locker room because he was afraid of the felonious culture he'd enabled, explained how he instills discipline in his team -- stop laughing -- and how important it is for players to comport themselves off the field -- again, stop laughing.
And as part of that bull**** discussion on discipline O'Reilly brings up Jameis Winston and the following ensues.

O'Reilly: "Look at Jameis Winston down in Florida State. He steals some crab legs or something. But the guy's a brilliant quarterback so they let it go down there. I don't think you would have let it go, right?

Urban: "It would have been hard to let that go."

O'Reilly: "Alright, so you would have gotten rid of him."

Suuuuuuuure. :jerkstore:

Other than just about every person in Washington DC, I don't believe I've ever seen a bigger hypocrite in my life. And the thing is, he's such a sociopath he actually believes his own bulsh!t and believes other people believe it too.

crosscreekcooter

Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Loogis;n303487 said:
I just don't like the fact that a) he used UF as a stepping stone when he sold all of us on UF being a dream job and b) he left us circling the drain. I think I would have more respect for him if he had stuck to his guns the first time he quit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He got a million dollar bonus to come back for one year

Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
divits;n304275 said:
During the interview Meyer, who once claimed he only recruited the top 1% of the top 1% at Florida and then fled the Gator locker room because he was afraid of the felonious culture he'd enabled, explained how he instills discipline in his team -- stop laughing -- and how important it is for players to comport themselves off the field -- again, stop laughing.
And as part of that bull**** discussion on discipline O'Reilly brings up Jameis Winston and the following ensues.

O'Reilly: "Look at Jameis Winston down in Florida State. He steals some crab legs or something. But the guy's a brilliant quarterback so they let it go down there. I don't think you would have let it go, right?

Urban: "It would have been hard to let that go."

O'Reilly: "Alright, so you would have gotten rid of him."

Suuuuuuuure. :jerkstore:

Other than just about every person in Washington DC, I don't believe I've ever seen a bigger hypocrite in my life. And the thing is, he's such a sociopath he actually believes his own bulsh!t and believes other people believe it too.

What's the statistic -- 30% of so? -- about the number of CEOs who are certifiable sociopaths? Meyer's definitely a part of that clinical group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.