Urban Meyer on Bill O'Reilly

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n303164 said:
Didn't he "write" on while at Florida too? I might be wrong, but I thought he had one with us as well.

yes and it's good.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n303204 said:
Wonder how he spun the whole fake heart attack thing on the no spin zone?

He took the tact : coaches' lives matter.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
gatormandan;n303279 said:
I dont care if he turned into tinkerbell and flew away in a dress, we won two NCs while he was here and it was ALOT of fun and for that I am thankful. Do I like how it ended? Of course not but that doesnt change the results. Coaches move on thats just what they do.

How quickly you forget what he did to us. He orchestrated the most elaborate ruse in college football history when he faked an illness and burnout, got the doctors and his family to buy into the fraud, then got his own wife and children to lie about it later, all because he knew that Tressel was going to be run out of OSU over a scandal that wouldn't occur until a year later. Yet you still want this piece of human filth's national titles. I say #SmashTheWaterford

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
images

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n303333 said:
How quickly you forget what he did to us. He orchestrated the most elaborate ruse in college football history when he faked an illness and burnout, got the doctors and his family to buy into the fraud, then got his own wife and children to lie about it later, all because he knew that Tressel was going to be run out of OSU over a scandal that wouldn't occur until a year later. Yet you still want this piece of human filth's national titles. I say #SmashTheWaterford

Pasty is on fire today.:lol:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Forget? Not likely. Doesnt change 2 national championships.....I guess I have been around long enough to have seen coaches do all sorts of things...I would tend to be more angry at chump....truth is, I am over them both since its a new day in gator land! Nowhere to go but up!

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:rotfl:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Who hasn't taken a fist full of antianxiety pills and laid in the floor catatonic until your wife calls 911? Then quit your job twice?

I do it every time I have a rough day at work, just lay in the floor and cry like a bitch.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
gatormandan;n303388 said:
Forget? Not likely. Doesnt change 2 national championships.....I guess I have been around long enough to have seen coaches do all sorts of things...I would tend to be more angry at chump....truth is, I am over them both since its a new day in gator land! Nowhere to go but up!

:doh:'

Dude.......psssssssssst..............here's a clue: He's messing with you.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I just don't like the fact that a) he used UF as a stepping stone when he sold all of us on UF being a dream job and b) he left us circling the drain. I think I would have more respect for him if he had stuck to his guns the first time he quit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Loogis;n303487 said:
I just don't like the fact that a) he used UF as a stepping stone
No man, he didn't plan it. He had a full blown emotional breakdown and was lying in his floor sucking his damn thumb while his wife called 911.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He is such a fraud. He acts all high and mighty and says he would handle Winston better when he let guys get away with all kinds of stuff at Florida. O'Reilly obviously didn't do his research... no surprise there.

Meyer would have hid all that stuff that Winston did and given him "internal" punishments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.