Urban Speaks: UF did not capitalize on momentum of winning Tennessee game

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
How can you listen to him and not think he's floating feelers at getting back in the game? When Meyer says "no desire," assume the opposite.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
How can you listen to him and not think he's floating feelers at getting back in the game? When Meyer says "no desire," assume the opposite.
100%. And he would take this job back in a second. That's why he talked about the recruiting differences at ND vs UF. Hiring him is the only way I'd agree to firing Napier after the season but I can tell you right now if I were Sasse, I'd have that convo and do it around Scott's incompetent arse. If he said one word he'd be out the door and I'd hire Condoleezza Rice. And it needs to be done NOW, the conversation that is because the A&M job is gonna be tempting.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
When I see Urban in a zoom video like that I'm always expecting to see someone take a giant bong rip in the background.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Meyer, for all his faults, has an uncanny feel for the moment. He knows when to dip underneath the radar to rehabilitate his image, and he knows when to seize the opportunity to promote himself.

You may call me all wet, but I think that praise for Florida you just listened to was for a purpose. He senses Napier is treading water and he wants people to know he's around. Just in case.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Meyer, for all his faults, has an uncanny feel for the moment. He knows when to dip underneath the radar to rehabilitate his image, and he knows when to seize the opportunity to promote himself.

You may call me all wet, but I think that praise for Florida you just listened to was for a purpose. He senses Napier is treading water and he wants people to know he's around. Just in case.
He's been trying to rehabilitate his name here for 5 solid years now, it's not new.

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
Urban couldn't handle the heat (or at least he said he couldn't). He should stay out of the fire!

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
It's definitely not new. His entire career success has been predicated on mind control.
Yup... he's persona non grata in Ohio because they kept winning. Fans here (and i'm not one of them) are like battered wives going back to their beater because "he was nice most of the time, just not when..." and because they haven't found a better man.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

Agreed about his reasons for talking UF up.

I’ll take it a step further. I got the sense he was throwing Sunbelt Billy under the bus in a diplomatic way, almost like he’s helping nudge him out of the way so he can return.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Agreed about his reasons for talking UF up.

I’ll take it a step further. I got the sense he was throwing Sunbelt Billy under the bus in a diplomatic way, almost like he’s helping nudge him out of the way so he can return.
Cuz he's a passive aggressive cock... worse, he's one of those guys who hides behind his power like a dude who talks smack with 10 friends behind him... like he did on the practice field with that one reporter.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Cuz he's a passive aggressive cock... worse, he's one of those guys who hides behind his power like a dude who talks smack with 10 friends behind him... like he did on the practice field with that one reporter.

…but he’s not staring down a second losing season in a row.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Eh.

I love me some Urban.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You guys ever heard of "Lost His Fastball". If not, follow in detail how he did in his stint at Jax. He either Lost His Fastball or was on heavy drugs. NUT CASE.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Eh.

I love me some Urban.
I don't... because he loves to own his successes, but not once has owned the schit he left behind anywhere of his last 3 stints.

Thanks for the Natty's, but fuk that guy as a man. He's a fraud in that department.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't... because he loves to own his successes, but not once has owned the schit he left behind anywhere of his last 3 stints.

Thanks for the Natty's, but fuk that guy as a man. He's a fraud in that department.
I’m gay for Urban. Bring back dominance.

But it’ll never happen.

Sad face

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He's manipulative, overly sensitive, disingenuous, egomaniacal and a flaming narcissist. And he wins a lot of football games. The Meyer paradox. It isn't changing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.