USCe Prediction Thread

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Explain to me how we get a safety in overtime

Well I'd say that if Del Rio was playing he could do one of his infamous 20 yard back pedals but never stop and keep going backwards till he falls over in a fetal position in the endzone

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
52-20 cocks
The hell you say!!!

That's a seasons worth of points for muschamp and you expect he'll score'em all in one day against his former employer?

He'll come to play no doubt and his ego would want for nothing more than to beat us in our own house. But no way a muschamp team "throttles" us like that.................. And if he did, I say we burn Mac's house down... But somebody grab Clarabelle first. We may need her to suit up at QB against lsu...

*disclaimer... I don't advocate for the actual burning down of Mac's house. So hold the hate mail. It was a joke.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Youre such a tool...get a life
I think 'NCO is usually a pretty good dude. We're all emotional right now. The multi-year, seemingly slow motion demise of our once great Gator Football program has been hard on us all. There have been a lot of pleas for a lot of dicks to be eaten lately, and a few suggestions for some to choke on balls as well.

You know all this talk has me thinking I'm gonna knock off early.... perhaps pick up some flowers for the wifey on the way home. See ya suckers!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe we should bump the gator level thread. Probably need to revisit that now that some of us are no longer true gators.

:(

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Whatever man! I just don't look for stuff to B!TC# about like most of you. You wouldn't be happy if we were 12-0 let us be honest.

Brilliant logic...

People aren't happy because we look like a steaming pile of **** on the field and have for the last six years...

If you're happy with what you see on the field you are either heavily medicated or ignorant. You don't seem that ignorant so I am going to lean towards drug use....

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just don't see a win right now.......

If LDR plays, I see at least 1 pick six...

6 - 3 USCe

With the new info today, I'm adjusting my call.....

24 - 10 USCe!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I have a bad feeling about this game. Hope I'm wrong.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I really don't know what to expect

UF ??
SC ??

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If we lose to Muschamp Mac should be fired on the spot I'm sorry but there's no excuse to lose to a guy who lost to Georgia southern at home here... without them attempting a pass....

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We gonna lose. Too much riding on this game and too much against us. I'll also add we're still loaded with Chump players, MacButter's hasn't recruited enough and losing the locker room. Sets up nicely for a giant "F#CK YOU" at BHG Stadium at Spurrier Field.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Mac will do the RB by committee which doesn't allow the offense or RBs to get in rhythm and AA is reckless with the ball. This will be a WM vs WM 2.0 type game. I don't expect Bentley to throw well but his mobility and SCARs RBs will run all over us. The defense scores late UF pulls it out 16-14. Eddy hits 3 FGs

Gatorbait_007

Jan 14, 2016
UF14
USC17

I think we end this year similar to last year. It will be a tight game. USC is at a high right now. Injuries will play a part. If we open the offense we can win but currently we are plain and like it or not Muschamp can coach defense with the best of them. If USC scores first and we have a couple 3 and outs early it will be a long day. Gators can win but based on the current state of both teams this is my prediction.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I honestly have no idea about this game. I usually have a gut feeling about who will win and the vast majority of the time I'm right but with this one I just honestly have no idea.

I picked us against pigs last week but to be honest, deep down I had a really bad feeling about it. I thought it was going to go one of 2 ways. We either show up and play the way we always do (crummy) while ark shows up sluggish and semi-unfocused. We make it an ugly sloppy game and win a close low scoring one because who has more experience in ugly sloppy games than us? Or ark shows up focused and just plain kicks our butts because we aren't capable of a solid performance against anyone except cupcakes. I picked the former but the truth was my gut was telling me the latter.

For this one I don't even know. Muschamp is so wretched as an HC, "and yet" they look like a much better team right now. There's no question about the qb position... they have a play maker, we have.... yea...

They are playing the best they've played this year, just beat Tennessee. We are the worst weve been all year and so banged up too. I have no idea but I just have a bad feeling that the curse of muschamp which we are still in the throws of will once again manifest its ugly, angry head come Saturday.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
After 22 games is anyone seeing improvement?

Last two games we had 231 and 241 TOTAL yards in each game. All I heard is that in year 2 Mac's offense really takes off. 115th in the country.

My prediction is we'll struggle again. We may squeak one out before getting pounded by LSU.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
With this being the last home game in a season that has had only 5 home games I feel obligated to go but I sure as hell am not looking forward to going. In fact, I don't think I've ever dreaded going to a game in all my years as a Gator. I mean, I've gone to many games in which I've expected us to lose while hoping against hope we didn't, but in those games I felt like we just didn't have quite as good of a team as our opponent. In this game I feel that we will lose because we are that much worse than a really bad opponent. And the thought of losing to Muschamp and knowing that he'll be snickering at the thought of beating the team that fired him and is still paying him millions just makes it that much worse.

13-10 Gamecocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator