UT and Pruitt already a dumpster fire; spending all his time at Bama

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I wonder if amber realizes hes on global ignore and no one can see his posts? Only reason I know hes posting is b/c his avatar shows up on the thread page as being the last person to post.

You are a ghost here amber, no one sees you. :lol:

Talking about it in public, knowing he is quoting you, is giving away the secret and encouraging him to make a new account. Why do that?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Talking about it in public, knowing he is quoting you, is giving away the secret and encouraging him to make a new account. Why do that?
if the goal is not to ever here from him again, there's this thing called a ban.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously their trashy fans don't even have to dress up to look like inbred sacks of ****...and yet...

8c77e108a6198240ffe0da3eb8e18cb9.jpg

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
He goes through assistants like I go through undershirts. Yet, I cannot recall anyone else who washes through them like that and continues to win.

I bet he is very involved in critical recruiting directly so leaving does not hurt that much. He personally interacts with a lot of players and has a process instead of individuals who do whatever they think best. He works harder than most, and is very detailed in what he demands. So he can use whatever staff he gets, and has plenty of talent on his bench as well. We should somewhat emulate him.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I heard Phil insist that his working with Bama was fine and would be publicity during the big game. He did seem in fairly good shape and said everything was going great. Time will tell!!

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I hate UT the way only a Gator living in TN can (surrounded by cream sickle scum). Although it might be a little off topic, I just want to take this opportunity to invite every one of those genetically-challenged, halfwit peckerwoods to kiss my Florida Gator a$$.
:fistbump:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.