UT hires Jeremy Pruitt; Vol fans claim it's the Hire of the Century

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Look at the list of potential Tennessee candidates. Go to the last name on the list. That's the one.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Interesting question in there. Why isn't Sumlin contacted? Or was he already and passed?

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Sumlin wouldn't touch that job for 10 million dollars.
I'm not so sure, but in any case that may be the very reason. They may finally be tired of the humiliation, and from what I read Doeren will take the job.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This is the most interesting and amusing coaching search I have ever enjoyed. These asshats have literally, by themselves have made it to where they will not be relevant for a looooooong time. And just watching everyone at work. Epic Gold.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I mean, did anyone ever think after the last UT coaching search it could get worse??? How they've managed to do this is beyond amazing! :lol:

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
This is the most interesting and amusing coaching search I have ever enjoyed. These asshats have literally, by themselves have made it to where they will not be relevant for a looooooong time. And just watching everyone at work. Epic Gold.

The most amazing thing is the complete disconnect between what they think the outside world is thinking and what is actually being said.They think they look bold for "taking back their program." They think Les Miles wants the job. They really believeb both of these things.

Brian Boitano will come out of retirement to headline the Ice Capades in Hell before Les Miles takes that job. Lane Kiffin probably wants the job but is probation waiting to happen; not to mention there is no SEC Twitter Title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.