UT Prediction Thread

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Sorry to say, I agree. Tenn 30, UF 17. Not a fan of Napier or his process.
money town GIF by South Park

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
I predicted we'd start 7-0, so take this prediction for what it's worth, not shyte. Even with buttchuggers struggling, I feel worse after watching the first two games. Utah was a shell of what they should have been missing their 3 most important offensive players and we still lost.

Billy has sapped the confidence from me.

1694826697149.png

Aaah, fuchs it, it's still elevenesee and their newest fatash coach, Gators 31-17.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The amount of homosexuality in this thread is the greatest I’ve seen since YL Gator started that infamous “Hey who else likes gay sex?” thread back in 2021.

How about we get it together boys? We win this.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t know if this is true. But I’ve heard somewhere that Tennessee has only won in Gainesville five times. Ever.

UF 28
Buttchuggers 17

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I don’t know if this is true. But I’ve heard somewhere that Tennessee has only won in Gainesville five times. Ever.

UF 28
Buttchuggers 17

01(thanks, UBL) and 03 is all I have. Sounds like the others three may be made up.

SecVolfan13

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
If the Gators can stop the Tenn run game you win this game. It’s that simple.
If you can’t and the Tenn trio of ball carriers are popping off 4-6 YPC then it’s gonna be a long day. That opens up WR routes nearly impossible to defend.
Milton can be inaccurate, we all know that, but don’t rely on him throwing 3 INTS in this game. He’s thrown 207 passes as a Tennessee QB and has 0 INTS.
Gator nation is gonna be loud and proud. Swamp is gonna be lit.
This is gonna be an X’s and O’s game.
I like Heuple.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
If the Gators can stop the Tenn run game you win this game. It’s that simple.
If you can’t and the Tenn trio of ball carriers are popping off 4-6 YPC then it’s gonna be a long day. That opens up WR routes nearly impossible to defend.
Milton can be inaccurate, we all know that, but don’t rely on him throwing 3 INTS in this game. He’s thrown 207 passes as a Tennessee QB and has 0 INTS.
Gator nation is gonna be loud and proud. Swamp is gonna be lit.
This is gonna be an X’s and O’s game.
I like Heuple.
:blahblah:

We're going to push your schit in (ain't ghey if you're the pusher!) and somebody is gonna Alex Brown Milton's azz.

Go fuk your sister... or whatever you guys do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator