Utah Prediction Thread

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Should be one hell of a game.

A lot will depend on whether Rising plays or doesn’t play, but I feel like even if he plays he won’t be 100% recovered from knee surgery.

The defense and running game is going to be the difference maker in this one.

Gators win either way.

With Rising: UF 27 Utah 23

Without Rising: UF 30 Utah 13

:chomp:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
32-9, Gators

A darkness will fill the air Thursday night. We can't afford to be innocent. We will stand up and face the enemy. With the power of conviction, there is no sacrifice. It's a do or die situation. We will be invincible.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
With or without Rising, a slobberknocker affair. Utah 20-17. Might be generous with that, could be 16-13 or 13-10. We have a shot if we protect the football.
Agree we have to protect the football. No doubt. So do they. Hope we see some TOs in our favor. Could see us winning 20-17. But a win is a win. True, we could lose a close game. I would like to think if we hold them to 20 or less, we win by a lot. We scored last season enough, albeit at home and with AR, but this is staff's second season and I want to believe the Offensive scheme pieces not ready last season are.

Hoping for no injuries and that while trying to establish a tough-team identity, we play smart as well. It's interesting that the QB focus is largely on Rising but he's a known quantity, Mertz is not. Hope our QB is ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.