Utah roll call

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
He’s 8 and the kid running the ball. Had a pick 6 last Saturday. It was a blast!

My bad.

Sorry The Hangover GIF

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
I’ll have on a Blue Pell logo shirt and Pell logo hat with khaki shorts if anyone sees me and wants to say hi.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I got here at 7 pm last night after a 5.5 hour drive to get here after flying 17 hours after a 16 hour drive to get home to get here... not to see my daughter, not to spend one last weekend with Son #1 for awhile before he moves to Chicago, not to see the mighty Gators play under the Saturday night lights in a packed stadium... I did all that to meet @soflagator in person last night... he told @Gator By Marriage he was "slammed"... yeah, posting HERE!!!! :lol:

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
I’ll be watching on the TV. Junior has a game Saturday afternoon and he’s kicking ass this year.
View attachment 48047
Same though mine are 12 & 13. My 12 yo was thrilled after his first game TD was posted on TikTok by some photographer the league must have hired.

Last edited:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I got here at 7 pm last night after a 5.5 hour drive to get here after flying 17 hours after a 16 hour drive to get home to get here... not to see my daughter, not to spend one last weekend with Son #1 for awhile before he moves to Chicago, not to see the mighty Gators play under the Saturday night lights in a packed stadium... I did all that to meet @soflagator in person last night... he told @Gator By Marriage he was "slammed"... yeah, posting HERE!!!! :lol:
If only he had known you were buying.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

If only he had known you were buying.

Ok, you two, let’s get this settled right now. I posted at 10:37 from bed. Post dinner, post shower, post…ahem. Also, it went from early drinks to 8:30-9. I can’t do all that above, and hangout with you rubes all at the same time.

Anyway, one million apologies. We’ll try again.

And full disclosure on the “buying” part. May have helped. Always lead with financial gain. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator