Van Jefferson Praises Billy Gonzalez As Best WR Coach In The Nation

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think anyone but Billy G could have led Jefferson to be the 138th ranked WR with an amazing 600 yards in only a 13 game season.

I'm sure the pros will make great use of his blocking ability.

:mac:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Rumors are he’s smoking Jalen Ramsey in practice.
I have no doubt about it. we've had plenty of elite receivers who have been wasted in the offenses the last two decades.

Jefferson is truly elite and Swain is close. They should have been top 10 receivers. SOS would have dominated with them and Trash.

It is going to be especially embarrassing when he has more yards in the NFL this year than he did last year. 90s Notre Dame used to have receivers like that too.

Last edited:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hope Van Jefferson taught Billy G a few things about coaching receivers....things he learned from his Dad

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I hope Van Jefferson taught Billy G a few things about coaching receivers....things he learned from his Dad
Id fire Billy G tomorrow and hire Van Jefferson or Shawn Jefferson. or the wide receiver coach Shawn Jefferson hired.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Jefferson also had a 13 year NFL receiver father coaching him since he was 3 feet tall. There’s a bit of an additional advantage there.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Rumors are he’s smoking Jalen Ramsey in practice.

Kinda easy to smoke the DB's when the you have been running just in shorts for most of training camp, and the coach has been been telling the DB's to use limited contact. Van Jefferson was a polished kid when he got here and was a steal for the Rams. His skill set and route running was NFL ready when he got here. But he isn't smoking Ramsey, the new rules on practice due to the virus, is going to lead to some really ugly tackling and defenses the first two weeks in the NFL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.