Venting Thread: Billy is proud of Kirby

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Getting stuffed in a locker by Cristobal on the trail and obliterated by Smart on the field. Good stuff!

Can’t wait for A&M to crush us next week:lol:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Talent is an issue, yes.

But coaching is a MUCH bigger issue. Imagine seeing PA on 3rd and 4th and long, and sending 3 in motion every damn play just to do nothing but stand by the sideline and watch.

Nussemier may be able to do more with AR than Billy.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sunbelt Billy is just so proud of that dirty son of a bitch. I wonder if he even knows about the dirty play to try to end Kyle Pitts career. I do know Billy is a loser . Mullen is
Lombardi compared to this clown

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Boy oh boy do gator rivals love Billy . They think he deserves a raise . You know what I think Billy deserves ? A swift kick on the nuts .

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve been on the fence on Napier but tonight has me leaning towards the side of him not being the guy, at least as long as he is calling plays. It has to improve tenfold

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if any of these weasel reporters will ask Billy how proud he is of that son of a bitch. Soft doesn’t begin to describe this stupid football coach .

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If there was ever a game to lose it on the official’s this was it . The dirty cheap shots will only continue from that pile of excrement because he our coach won’t stand up for his guys . Multiple cheap shots on AR and nothing from no balls Billy! Nothing at all!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
If there was ever a game to lose it on the official’s this was it . The dirty cheap shots will only continue from that pile of excrement because he our coach won’t stand up for his guys . Multiple cheap shots on AR and nothing from no balls Billy! Nothing at all!

I get your frustration. Still think we’re going to be ok, but I’m not as happy as I thought I’d be.

Mainly though, I’m chiming in to beak up the pattern and keep you from bossing in your own thread.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jawga DB mug our guys in the end zone and nothinf . The hankies come out if we as much as touch the leghumping receiver
This is the way it has been since SOS prowled our sidelines...

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
You guys enjoying BillyBall yet? I know I haven't seen offense this innovative since Spurrier in the 90s. And man, what a natural feel for the game. Amazing.

So glad we snatched him away from all those other big time programs who were after him.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’m starting to think Mullen, Mcelwain, Billy and Muschamp is the order of dirt to horse s hit as far as the last four hires go. But it’s definitely possible Billy surpasses Muschamp in terms of inept gator coaches

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I get your frustration. Still think we’re going to be ok, but I’m not as happy as I thought I’d be.

Mainly though, I’m chiming in to beak up the pattern and keep you from bossing in your own thread.

This is much worse than the 11’ game you’ve mentioned in the past . I think I counted at least 6 run plays on 3rd and 7 or longer

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think I’m gonna call my boss
Tomorrow and tell him how proud I am of our competitor . I’m sure he will laugh it off and probably budget me a brand new car in January.

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
This is much worse than the 11’ game you’ve mentioned in the past . I think I counted at least 6 run plays on 3rd and 7 or longer
Indeed, I commented to several folks that it didn't look like we were even trying to win the game. 3rd and long? Lets run right into the teeth of their defense. Great call corch.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

The refs were bad, especially with the interference calls, then they call off the one on Ugay.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Just for some balance, we have no QB(certainly not one who can handle the pressure of 3rd and pass), our best WR is a white kid from Arizona, and our best two offensive players are RBs. We hated the last staff for a reason.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I have said before, it’s the contracts that are killing things. If any of us show up to work on Monday morning with no real need to do the necessary in order to be paid, many would not. These contracts give a coach the opportunity to experiment with their vision, male a fortune, but with no risk. You can’t obviously not pay someone, and it would be too difficult to claw money back. But I think we need to have more skin and they came from the head coach. Something like 5 million a year for success, but if you lose and are stubborn in the process, we kill your pets and take your family hostage. No different than being able to trace roots back to the old country, which also served its purpose. Understand, I’m not married to any of these ideas, but I think there’s some framework there.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
5th in the east , worst start since the Carter administration, dreadful decisions left and right by the head coach . Everything sucks with this guy . There are no positives .

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator