Verne after the UT game

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A friend of mine posted a picture of her and another girl with Verne up in the press box area the other night. Does anyone else think he might be drinking those during games as well???

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He looks hammered already. I'm sure he's drinking scotch from about an before kickoff until they have to pour him back into his hotel room.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I'd drink one with him... he looks like Santa ...all jolly.
reminds me of my buddy back in the day (mid-80s) -
Otis ...my man!

oboggs.jpg

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'd love to sit and share a whiskey with that crazy old fart. He's the closest thing we have to Harry Caray right now with the drunken goofiness on the air.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Rumor has it he also has a wanger the size of an Akron fireplug. It's good to be Verne.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
A game with Verne, Keith Jackson and Todd Blackledge would be epic. Maybe a bit too much...but give them all a drink or 8 and see what happens.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Swamp Queen;n288735 said:
A friend of mine posted a picture of her and another girl with Verne up in the press box area the other night. Does anyone else think he might be drinking those during games as well???

I heard after this picture he went around slapping women on the ass and telling them "good game"

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Well, if Verne gets gassed before, during, and after the game, it would explain why he seldom knows what's actually happening on the field. Danielson is always explaining things to him. Having said that, Verne's sense of humor says that he is mentally quick, even if unprepared. Actually, having the best analytical mind in football as a partner, has given Verne the "legs" to remain in the business.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I assume the girls you mentioned are under the table?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
A lot of you bash Verne, but he typically doesn't bother me. Last week was annoying because Verne and Gary both sounded like they wanted a ut win. Bias was easier to stomach when they were falling all over themselves to talk about Timmy and Percy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n288744 said:
What does this have to do with rug burns?

What ? Someday, Mr.Two Bits will be Rug Burns.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
CGgater;n288855 said:
A lot of you bash Verne, but he typically doesn't bother me. Last week was annoying because Verne and Gary both sounded like they wanted a ut win. Bias was easier to stomach when they were falling all over themselves to talk about Timmy and Percy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Am I just over sensitive? I get the same feeling from most generic hosts. I think it is a hangover from the Spurrier years, when he beat the crap out of everybody. But maybe, it's just me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator