Vernon Maxwell goes... Vernon Maxwell

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:lol:
I lived in North Gainesville for a year in these cool geodesic dome apartments, right across the street from where his brother lived at the time, would have been around 1992-93. Let's just say we had some dealings. :bandit:

the guy is just a disaster

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It's hard to believe the dude is still alive. He's the biggest name alumni from my high school, Buchholz.....and a lunatic.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Mad Max. I’m glad he didn’t lose his temper & escalate the situation. The wife’s restraining order is the worrisome piece of the story.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Mad Max. I’m glad he didn’t lose his temper & escalate the situation. The wife’s restraining order is the worrisome piece of the story.
I notice the police charged him with aggravated stalking, even though the wife was (apparently willingly) with him. That's the only felony in the group of charges. Maybe the police "overcharged" him, perhaps in retaliation for the things he said in the course of his arrest? Or maybe not.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I notice the police charged him with aggravated stalking, even though the wife was (apparently willingly) with him. That's the only felony in the group of charges. Maybe the police "overcharged" him, perhaps in retaliation for the things he said in the course of his arrest? Or maybe not.

He’ll probably get that dropped but once sworn out the woman’s consent doesn’t void the warrant.

Police tend to cite everything thing they can. More chances something(s) will stick.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
When I was Clerking for Judge Joseph Smith in 2004, I helped prepare the QDRO (court order) which diverted Mad Max’s NBA pension to one of his Baby Mamas.

I was present when the order was signed, officially making Vernon broke.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
He always comes as himself ....

remember the days when he and Andrew were starting brawls at every party they went to..

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Saw Mad Max many a night at the Purple Porpoise in the large corner booth. I don;t need to tell you what he was doing there or partaking of. some things never change.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
tumblr_p73rsa0h0i1wm5srio1_400.gifv

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Saw Mad Max many a night at the Purple Porpoise in the large corner booth. I don;t need to tell you what he was doing there or partaking of. some things never change.
The Purple Porpoise, dang that brings back memories, most of them good, Like one dollar Kamikazes at half time.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Don't mess with Mad Max

Odd video with Seinfeld and Bill Gates

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics