Virginia Tech crushes FSU at Ron Zook Field

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
This explains a lot:
:lmao:
And the Semen Holes fans over at whore chant ragged Butters about his teeth.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
If it turns out Dan can coach but has mediocre recruiting, and Willie recruits but has mediocre coaching, which is what it looked like this weekend, it's obvious that we got a far better hire.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
VT defense was pretty well disciplined and played lights out. What a game

This was the game, IMO. F$U could do nothing against that defense save the one broken full-field run (kudos to the far side VT DB who chased him down)...and even that ended up losing yards and no points.

VT Offense, IMO, was mehhh. Their Defense made the game. F$Ucks on all 3 phases.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Will Miles deflated the Slick Willie recruiting/coaching myth a while back. Looks like he was spot on (considering lack of recent recruiting news, on-field performance).

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
It would be better to have nekkid pictures of yourself, passed out in a Tijuana whore house, splashed all over the F'n internet than to be seen in public pimped out like these two nitwits. I suggest that in future, when the rhetorical question of "how low can you go" is asked, that this picture serve as the baseline point of reference.

Last edited:

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
More Whorechant gold:

If we were competing for a dance contest FSU would win top prize. But the game is football and we sucked last night. How on a punt team with three guys back can they not block someone. We came out too hyped up dancing and jiving and forgot to play ball.
First, I was a annoyed at the pre game side line antics; the team came out all dancing Dabo style and didn't look serious or focused before the opening kick. I'm all for fun, but winning is fun and I dunno what they expected of Va Tech but football is a game of toughness and grit and it seems like we came out all cheery and just got punched in the mouth. Also, I was thoroughly annoyed about the black jerseys. The garnet looked purple again and I remember the last blackout when BC destroyed us at Doak just like we got destroyed Monday night. I wouldn't be sad to see that damn black jersey be shelved permanently once again.

Observations:
-i understand no one expected to get dominated but looking at Willie on the sideline, I found he looked a bit like a deer in headlights. He didn't seem to give off a sense of perseverance and determination, he seemed to have a look of disbelief and almost outright fear in the first half. The pitiful blocking on the blocked punt also raised a red flag for coaching; how could the team seem so unprepared?

:nole::nole::nole:He gave that interception/sack machine an A!!!!! :bwahaha:

Last edited:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dubs and Omar gently weep together as their boy Taggart laid a big fat turd egg last night...

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone have a video of the clowns dancing? I would love to see them humiliate themselves.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Watching that offensive performance by FSU last night was all too familiar. Maybe they finally caught the bug from us and it’s their cross to bear for the foreseeable future.

:nole:

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Anyone have a video of the clowns dancing? I would love to see them humiliate themselves.

I didn't see the pregame but if you look around :06 - :09 in this video, I think that's what the "dancing" was...

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I see the purpose of wearing a t-shirt under a shirt as keeping the underarms of the outer shirt a little dryer. And also, if the outer shirt is white, to prevent the yellowing of the underarms from the combo of sweat and aluminum oxide in antiperspirant. So I don't understand the purpose of wearing a wife-beater/tank top under a shirt, as opposed to a t-shirt. It doesn't cover the underarms so it doesn't serve those purposes at all. Can anyone enlighten me?
Exactly. :exactly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator