Virginia Tech crushes FSU at Ron Zook Field

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
750x422
It's difficult to imagine actually doing this. Do these guys think this helps them get chicks or something?

Or perhaps guys?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's difficult to imagine actually doing this. Do these guys think this helps them get chicks or something?

Or perhaps guys?
The dangerous part is you still have to walk to your car whether you win or lose.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014

Or perhaps guys?
Tech is decent but not great, FSU is horrible. They might improve over the season but it might also get worse. If we can manage a 9 win season and take it to them at their place in front of a bunch of recruits we might turn the table on recruiting early for us. I'm not completely sold on us either but certainly looks like a ton of improvement already. UK game will tell us more about where we really are.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'll never understand how anyone thought this was a good hire.
There were boosters here who were pissed we didn't go after him. His recruiting gets waaaaaay overplayed.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
VT defense was pretty well disciplined and played lights out. What a game

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
There were boosters here who were pissed we didn't go after him. His recruiting gets waaaaaay overplayed.

I assume it is because Taggert got all the credit for Oregon's class when in reality it was Cristobal. When it comes to recruiting, Taggert is a downgrade from Jimbo.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I had family over last night and the grand kids were putting on a talent show so I didn't see much of the game. I watched highlights this morning and I loved every second of it. They looked as prepared as we did last year. Simply awesome. I hope Taggart stays a long time!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I assume it is because Taggert got all the credit for Oregon's class when in reality it was Cristobal. When it comes to recruiting, Taggert is a downgrade from Jimbo.
Yep. One bad hire can change the entire trajectory. FSU can now get a taste of what we've been chewing on all these years. Bon appetit!

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

Or perhaps guys?

The body paint is nothing new. It’s the glitter that’s unsettling. Sorry, call me Captain Obvious...

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Considering the past decade, I’m resisting the urge to gloat... but this weekend is a great start!

Go Gators!!!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This explains a lot:
Shouldn't he be picking his nose and eating it? while losing big?

The Harballs claim he's another Harball brother. The offense seems to verify this claim.

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
The only thing lethal about Monday night's 24-3 loss to Virginia Tech was the amount of alcohol FSU fans might have ingested to forget it. ~Corey Clark, Whorechant

:bwahaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator