Virginia Tech crushes FSU at Ron Zook Field

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
I don't care much what they do as long as we beat them.
I want to root against them but I also want them to be on a pedestal when we beat them.
And we're going to beat them.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
What a great first half. Taggert is getting ridiculously out-coached. F$U clearly has great athletes but they are stymied by Tech’s preparation. Tech’s supposedly young defense is ready for each play.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
WT looks and sounds like he is in way over his head. Even the failure to call TO near half is silly considering they were trying to score. Zero attention to detail so far.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Small side note, never really liked JIm Leavitt. But after spurning Taggart, and staying put at Oregon, he’s moved up on my list. This defense looks mediocre at best.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
WT looks and sounds like he is in way over his head. Even the failure to call TO near half is silly considering they were trying to score. Zero attention to detail so far.

fsu sucks straight up if this is all they can do. Losing 17-3 at the half to a D that half of them were in high school last year. VT has defects all over the board sh@tty tackling no DB coverage but somehow they are winning. Love the looks of the losers in Tallacrappy! They bought a crap coach in Willy and tonight they see it for the first time. An old fsu team would be beating VT by 21 right now. We're gonna roll these jackwagons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.