Virginia Tech crushes FSU at Ron Zook Field

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
That whore moan they call a chant is the most obnoxious **** ever spewed from the mouths of humans. It's so bad the CIA won't use it during interrogations.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That whore moan they call a chant is the most obnoxious **** ever spewed from the mouths of humans. It's so bad the CIA won't use it during interrogations.
I can't believe they still use it after we abused it in 85.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
VaTech just lost their second defensive lineman this half and suddenly look very undersized up front.

FSU is likely gonna get back into this and take over the game if VaTech is lacking depth on that front line.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
I can't watch this game tonight. So I'm checking this thread for details or updates. I'm hoping for a good end to the weekend.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Perfect example of the flaw within the “always tempo” mindset. There is a time and place for it. But there are also times when logic should tell you to slow down. That’s just poor coaching. Review or not, the rush mindset also caused the false start, and likely cost them a TD.

Another detail we avoided with Kelly.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I really like this guy.

If this post doesn't get break the like record, I don't know what is wrong with this board these days.

All clowns must die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.