Virginia Tech crushes FSU at Ron Zook Field

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Hope they have alot of recruits there. I get the feeling willie wont be dancing with the players this week at practice

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
What a turnaround. FSU had 1st and goal from the 5 and VT had their hands on their hips. Two plays later they fumble. Ensuing drive results in a pure effort, soul crushing TD. Love it. Willie T looks outgunned tonight.

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
Boom.

Attachments

• charlie_sheen_winning_poster.jpg
    charlie_sheen_winning_poster.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 65
    38.1 KB · Views: 61
    38.1 KB · Views: 64

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
The two dumbass nolies slapping hands and jawing after a play is rather stupid. You got ass raped on your opening game on national TV when everyone is watching.

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
Love the shot of the empty area with just a few fans left, not to mention the girl in the skirt with her legs spread, panties showing lmao

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
The best part about this (as if there really is anything better than just the pure fact of FSU losing) is that they looked like a McElwain team, despite having even more talent. Taggert seemed completely lost. Got too cute at bad times. Multiple stupid coaching decisions. Etc.

I hope this continues as it would be so much fun seeing them stuck with their version of Mac.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
A bunch of fsu losses will help recruiting.

Keep them coming.

...yea, I mean there is that. But a bunch of f$u losses are immensely entertaining.

Like who doesn't enjoy Hokie fans doing the mock chomp IN tallahassee?!?! It's probably the best thing from this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.