Vols whining about "trash talk"

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
That dude should be embarrassed for writing that "article". You can't come off like a more pathetic little b*tch than crying about someone being mean to the team you root for. Somebody get him a box of maxi pads and a tissue.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
jaws-tenn.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I thought this was a thread about our 4th string QB.

You'd think they would be happy.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Your a dick. Your not even a 4th string lawyer.....if you really are one. Probably a paper runner for a law firm.
I was a probation officer, but I got fired. Now I smoke dope and dispense legal advice I learned while sitting in court a few times.

I also get Avatar out of jail often and chill with him while watching Nicke Nolte do the dishes.

Dan, don't forget your blood pressure meds today.

Last edited:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, and the putz picked UT to win. I can't see their OL keeping them in the game.
That tool picked the hillbillies to score 27 - I can't see our D giving up more than 13.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Heck, it’s been a long 12 years since the Vols last one a game in the series,

Seriously? one a game? Tennessee grammar school in top form.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Here's another one
Just a week after SEC Media Days, Jalen Tabor returned to his tradition of trash-talking the Vols once again. Tabor said that the Gators took it personal not being the favorite to win the East despite their 11-game losing streak. Here’s what he said about Tennessee:

We have an 11 game winning streak. Not an 11 game losing streak. Numbnuts.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
awesome gwg

How old are you Donnie? When did you start watching football?

Florida-Tennessee Football "Rivalry"

Overall record, Florida 26-19

But Tennessee won the first ten in a row so since 1954 it's Florida 26-9. Think about that. We're going back 63 years here.

Since 1954 Tennessee's longest win streak has been 2. Something they accomplished twice.
During that same time period, Florida has put together win streaks of 11 games, 5 games, 4 games, and 2 games.

Dunno how old you are but in my lifetime, it's Florida 24-6.

During my lifetime it is also Florida 3 National Championships to 1 and Florida 2 Heisman Trophies to 0.

And Peyton went 0-4 against Florida.

:chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp:

Hence "rivalry".

Alex.

destindon

Banned
BANNED
Sep 12, 2016
Don't know what shizzled your fizzle Alex, I was commenting on GWG's post (gardnerwebbgator). Hope you feel better.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Don't know what shizzled your fizzle Alex, I was commenting on GWG's post (gardnerwebbgator). Hope you feel better.

I was just wondering how old you are. :dunno:

Why would you (or any true orange and blue Gator) take a post ridiculing Tennessee as a personal attack against them?

:grin:

Alex.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
That dude should be embarrassed for writing that "article". You can't come off like a more pathetic little b*tch than crying about someone being mean to the team you root for. Somebody get him a box of maxi pads and a tissue.
And don't forget, he is a talent-less sports writer and a prodigy name dropper. Or should I have said idiot savant.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And don't forget, he is a talent-less sports writer and a prodigy name dropper. Or should I have said idiot savant.
Get this. Now Andreu on GatorSports says he was ready to pick the Gators to win, right up to the point that Q made his 'does a duck pull a truck' tweet. He admitted that he changed his mind based on Q's tweet. Wow. If I'm his editor (does he even have one?), I'm telling him I can't print that garbage for his sake, and my reputation. Can't believe I just read that. Will not link it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.