aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
3861593.jpg

Not a dime's worth of difference.

I don't know, Joe, can Butch catch like this?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Someone should create an account at VolNation and start a thread congratulating them on their championship season.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I just looked at their schedule and they have a legit shot at 10 wins this year, but I think they'll go 9-3. If they go 8-4 again, I think Butch definitely gets fired.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Appalachian State
Virginia Tech (Bristol)
Ohio
UF
at UGA
At TA&M
Alabama
At USCe
Tennesse Tech
Kentucky
Missouri
At Vanderbilt

at least three losses, I could see them losing more easily though.

Virginia Tech will probably expose the 4th quarter issues
We should beat them
UGA and TA&M could be loses just due to the BJ factor
Bama will be working in a few new pieces, but should win
USCe, BJ hasn't beaten Muschamp yet
Kentucky should be an improved team
Missouri is a wildcard
At Vanderbilt... BJ will have lost his job at this point.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Appalachian State
Virginia Tech (Bristol)
Ohio
UF
at UGA
At TA&M
Alabama
At USCe
Tennesse Tech
Kentucky
Missouri
At Vanderbilt

at least three losses, I could see them losing more easily though.

Virginia Tech will probably expose the 4th quarter issues
We should beat them
UGA and TA&M could be loses just due to the BJ factor
Bama will be working in a few new pieces, but should win
USCe, BJ hasn't beaten Muschamp yet
Kentucky should be an improved team
Missouri is a wildcard
At Vanderbilt... BJ will have lost his job at this point.

They are losing five games on that schedule. They're not beating UF, Virginia Tech, Alabama, A&M, or Georgia. And they may lose at South Carolina.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
They are losing five games on that schedule. They're not beating UF, Virginia Tech, Alabama, A&M, or Georgia. And they may lose at South Carolina.

As I said Jones hasn't beaten Muskchump.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
ehh, this will be the year jones beats chump. they are both terrible game coaches, but now chump doesn't have the benefit of florida talent, pride and tradition. hes toast. muschamp will win 1 or 2 conference games, that's it.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
In unrelenting one-upping the Gators, Mushchump will be starting a "Mr.4-bits" tradition at USC this year.
Muscrewup said that USC's presence has given UT the highest SOS in CFB. :confused:

PS> This year I hope we allow Dobbs a 20% completion rate along with 12 yards on 12 carries.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
ehh, this will be the year jones beats chump. they are both terrible game coaches, but now chump doesn't have the benefit of florida talent, pride and tradition. hes toast. muschamp will win 1 or 2 conference games, that's it.

Durty, I don't know what I hope for the most. UcheaT to get beat or Muschamp to go down with a humiliating loss. Either way any outcome will be a pleasure for all Gators.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I hate UT, but they easily have more talent than Virginia Tech and South Carolina. I think they'll win both of those games even though Tech will be closer. A&M and UGA are both winnable and loseable but they aren't locks either way. A&M has problems, especially at QB. UT beat UGA last year, and that team has some unknowns this year. Because they play both A&M and UGA away, I think they'll lose one of them but not both.

So that's why I think they'll go 9-3. With that record, the fans will finally be mad at Jones, but it's not enough to fire him unless he loses the bowl too and the sexual assault trial gets ugly. 8-4 and he's done for sure. If they go 10-2 or win the East (unlikely but possible), then I think they keep Jones no matter how bad the trial gets, which is pathetic.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I hate UT, but they easily have more talent than Virginia Tech and South Carolina. I think they'll win both of those games even though Tech will be closer. A&M and UGA are both winnable and loseable but they aren't locks either way. A&M has problems, especially at QB. UT beat UGA last year, and that team has some unknowns this year. Because they play both A&M and UGA away, I think they'll lose one of them but not both.

So that's why I think they'll go 9-3. With that record, the fans will finally be mad at Jones, but it's not enough to fire him unless he loses the bowl too and the sexual assault trial gets ugly. 8-4 and he's done for sure. If they go 10-2 or win the East (unlikely but possible), then I think they keep Jones no matter how bad the trial gets, which is pathetic.

I really hope they keep Jones....

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wait... maybe UT's right ... since next year never comes.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hope they do that checkerboard thing again. That sure helped them the last time.
:burn2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.