Vols Winning National Title Next Year

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
RTI interviewed Vols defensive end Jonathan Kongbo III. Here is what he said,

On the trash talk from Florida’s Jalen Tabor:

“Well I mean, I just kind of laughed at it because I know we’re going to beat Florida. I know we’re going to beat Alabama. We’re going to beat all those teams. So I’ll say right now, we’re going to beat every team we play next year. I just really laughed at it, especially the comments that Jalen made. It was funny. We’ll see what Jalen Hurd does to him though.”

http://www.rockytopinsider.com/2016/04/27/rti-exclusive-interview-johnathan-kongbo/

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There women's basketball program is pretty good... they might have a chance.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I have a good friend who lives near Knoxville. He is a big tn fan. They have
already accepted the fact they are going to win the SEC. That is the talk
there. Question is will they want BJ fired if they don't. Mr Haslem(owner
of all the Pilot gas stations) keeps their atheletic program from filing bankruptcy.
After their third loss look out.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing new here with these idiots. It's the same every year. We're back, we're going to win it all, and if we don't we're going to fire our coach. Helluva plan and same old rinse and repeat from these asshats.

The Bytch Jones rumors are true. Many are saying he gets it done or he's gone. Guess they'll be looking for a new coach next year.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I laugh at "KongBo" talking trash when the last time Tennessee beat Florida, he was probably in elementary school.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Didn't this hit social media a few weeks ago? Anyway, big talk for a kid who hasn't played college ball yet.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
a8f6ff7de0eac204d8b56985287157f7.jpg

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Didn't this hit social media a few weeks ago? Anyway, big talk for a kid who hasn't played college ball yet.

Not sure. This article was posted a few days ago. But delusions of grandeur are common within vol nation.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Where is Jim Jones with his koolaid? If ever a group needed it, the Vol faithful is it.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Let's give them the benefit of the doubt and say they are 3-0 coming into their game with us (although I think VT may well beat them at Bristol).

We beat their ass.....again. 3-1....hope still abounds? No. Why? Their next three games to lick their wounds in after we beat them....at UGA, at Texas A&M, then back home to the land of the inbred to play Bammer.

Goodbye Butch.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Anybody else hearing that smellody "Rocky Flop".

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.