Vosean Joseph names his "Hit List"

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
View attachment 3190
This is from this month and there's no way he's over 215-220.
You can't tell CHIT from that picture except that he has big meaty paws.
He is sitting down, wearing a baggy hoodie and big baggy jeans. You show me a recent picture wearing shorts and one of those sleepless workout shirts that they all wear and I will agree with you wholeheartedly.
And just to be clear. I am not disagreeing with you. Just saying that the recent picture that you are providing to back up your claim is a poor choice.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hope he gets a 4 bbl. ass to match that mouth. :lol2:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
You can't tell CHIT from that picture except that he has big meaty paws.
He is sitting down, wearing a baggy hoodie and big baggy jeans. You show me a recent picture wearing shorts and one of those sleepless workout shirts that they all wear and I will agree with you wholeheartedly.
And just to be clear. I am not disagreeing with you. Just saying that the recent picture that you are providing to back up your claim is a poor choice.
Dude...Callaway has bigger arms than this Scout team player. Yet he's 240??? :lmao2: CdYn3w2UsAAyNtW.jpg
:lol2:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So he's a "Crip" then. Great. Brings a whole new meaning to his "hit" list.
You think just because he wears blue in every photo and flashes 3's (equals the third letter of the alphabet, "c" for Crip Clique) that he is a gangbanger? So judgmental.

Maybe he is just celebrating his ability to hit three point shots?

Last edited:

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You think just because he wears blue in every photo and flashes 3's (equals the third letter of the alphabet, "c" for Crip Clique) that he is a gangbanger? So judgmental.

Or maybe he's celebrating the fact that he can count to three?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Last time we loaded up on gangsters we won a couple of nattys. I just can't remember if we're supposed to recruit bloods or crips?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.