Watched the last two drives of the Tenn game last night

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
To me the most amazing thing about that 4th and 14 throw is if you pause it at the moment Grier decides to throw, it doesn't look like Callaway is open at all. Grier anticipated him coming open and that is what separates him from all of the qbs we've had since '09. Anticipation and pre-snap reads...
Nice to have you aboard Eddie.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
To me the most amazing thing about that 4th and 14 throw is if you pause it at the moment Grier decides to throw, it doesn't look like Callaway is open at all. Grier anticipated him coming open and that is what separates him from all of the qbs we've had since '09. Anticipation and pre-snap reads...
It also is what separates him from our current QB too

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Did you watch the rest of the game? Or the game against Kintucky? Or Mizzu?

Just sayin'

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
Gatorbait25 - Much mahalo for this thread. The last drive and subsequent TD, for me, the best moment of this football season. I replay the TD pitch and catch at least once a day... goose bumps every time.

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
I don't understand why the coaches won't call the drag route with Treon at QB. I get that he's short and can't see over the line, but that shouldn't completely eliminate that play from the playbook. And if the problem is that Treon can't read a defense, a drag route is about as simple as it gets in the passing game.

Will was eating everyone up with the drag route.

Our diminutive qb cant see over the blades of grass..... :deadhorse:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.