Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not Ox light, I hate you all!

:bart:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Game analysis and critical analysis is desired and many here are outstanding in offering such.

Others just bytch and moan. And then others bytch and moan about the bytchers and moaners. The bytchers and moaners don’t like being bytched and moaned at as they feel that is their exclusive domain.

Rog.....does that make sense?
Excellent work.....

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Game analysis and critical analysis is desired and many here are outstanding in offering such.

Others just bytch and moan. And then others bytch and moan about the bytchers and moaners. The bytchers and moaners don’t like being bytched and moaned at as they feel that is their exclusive domain.

Rog.....does that make sense?

I make no claim to be an expert, but the film from the TV play of a game is insufficient for a total evaluation of our play, in fact you need to know what the play was called and the technical requirements of it to do a detailed evaluation.

Some do have access to such videos, I would not know what to do with them, but can understand when such are presented.

Saban wants perfection, we need to go toward that standard. I see Mullen coaching on the side line, that I like a lot.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I understand your perspective. I tend to look at it from the angle that most pumpers and (in my case) semi-pumpers probably have more valuable things to do with their time than stay on a message board for prolonged periods engaged in prose competition with dumpers who, as we all know, are gonna dump. Pumpers gonna pump and then move on to play with the kids, hit some chores, pet the dog, do some yard work. You know, enjoy life.

To every thing turn, turn, turn.

For me most of the dumpers are on ignore, it improves my time here. Now I am critical of errors no matter if they work out. I was yelling to cover the pass on that long play that resulted in a fumble through the end zone. Good result, mostly luck and not giving up. I want skill not luck, luck runs out, skill gets earned victory.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I make no claim to be an expert, but the film from the TV play of a game is insufficient for a total evaluation of our play, in fact you need to know what the play was called and the technical requirements of it to do a detailed evaluation.

Some do have access to such videos, I would not know what to do with them, but can understand when such are presented.

Saban wants perfection, we need to go toward that standard. I see Mullen coaching on the side line, that I like a lot.

I like how Saban has structure for every aspect of the program. Attention to every detail. I like how he coaches them up and they way he coaches the coaches. I never was a big fan of DM but I do think he is building an infrastructure in our program. He’s changing the culture and making improvements. If he can improve recruiting I think he can get this train running on time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator